Xtratime Community banner

241 - 260 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
40,877 Posts
Other than the young players, I noticed rest of my players haven't been improving in training at all. Current Abilities fluctuate a little up and down but remain in the same range. Ones in 180s remain in 180s, ones in 170s remain in 170s and so on.

In first season, they were all in General (bar GKs). Before second season, I moved them around and edited training. But same result.
The players can't respect a coach from Bangladesh. Change your nationally to Italian.

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Finished 2nd season, won the treble. Met Utd in SF again and beat Roma in the final.

Best win: 5-1 Lazio away. Atalanta tough to beat. A draw and a last-ish min winner against them.

Samuel:

Nedved did better at CM this season.

Think I'm done with this save for now.

What are some fun smaller sides to play with outside of Serie A? Argie, Brazilian, French leagues with the best talent?

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
Beware, O'Neill has caused Djalminha-like disruption at Juve in both my Lazio and Torino games.

I assume you have tried setting their asking price extremely low, like a 10th of the automatic value or less. You can often negotiate far upwards if someone bites.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
I have been trying to sell Fabian O'Neil and Amoruso for two seasons now to no avail. :D

But they hardly ever played and got no exposure.

Other than the young players, I noticed rest of my players haven't been improving in training at all. Current Abilities fluctuate a little up and down but remain in the same range. Ones in 180s remain in 180s, ones in 170s remain in 170s and so on.

In first season, they were all in General (bar GKs). Before second season, I moved them around and edited training. But same result.
Change your coaches. Look for coaches who have >18 "coaching outfield player" and one for coaching gk's

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Beware, O'Neill has caused Djalminha-like disruption at Juve in both my Lazio and Torino games.
No such disruptions in my save. He seems happy just collecting his checks.

I assume you have tried setting their asking price extremely low, like a 10th of the automatic value or less. You can often negotiate far upwards if someone bites.
When selling put the asking price at 0 and then transfer list him. This will make more clubs interested. Then change the asking price to what you want while keeping the player transfer listed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
Think I lowered to a third or fourth of their original transfer values. Good idea, will do that in the future.

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
For forwards, medium physical, high shooting, medium skill, light defending. Swap shooting and skills for attacking miss. Put high physical for fullbacks with light shooting, etc. They should improve... Especially on Juventus.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,833 Posts
If your forwards and strikers already have very good finishing then it might be more reasonable to have them on high skills and medium shooting.

and if you have midfielders whose finishing/long shots/set pieces you want to improve then have them on high shooting

so basically you shouldn't sort you training regimes by position but by attributes you want to improve

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
Torino set the record straight after the coursed 1992 final and won the UEFA Cup 03/04! Super team Leeds were so helpful as to collect two red cards in the final this time around.

Chiotis; Guly, Sbrizzo, Repka, Bonera, Panucci; Alex, Ambrosini, Zauli; Toni, Ibrahimovic

Bench: Sorrentino, Torrisi, C. Husaín, De Ascentis, Firmani, Liverani, Mutu

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Decided to get my quick FM/CM fix by downloading this season's database from the champman site Yashimi mentioned.

Decent save, not as good as the first season in other save with original players.

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
Holy shit, I've been playing cm like a crack addict for the past 2-3 weeks. My current save totals around 50 hours of playing time lol. Nice to see others on board.

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
Torino set the record straight after the coursed 1992 final and won the UEFA Cup 03/04! Super team Leeds were so helpful as to collect two red cards in the final this time around.

Chiotis; Guly, Sbrizzo, Repka, Bonera, Panucci; Alex, Ambrosini, Zauli; Toni, Ibrahimovic

Bench: Sorrentino, Torrisi, C. Husaín, De Ascentis, Firmani, Liverani, Mutu
Impressive team. How did you afford liverani for your bench though?

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
Decided to get my quick FM/CM fix by downloading this season's database from the champman site Yashimi mentioned.

Decent save, not as good as the first season in other save with original players.
Is it easy to install that kind of stuff? Right now I play the original (I think) 3.9.60 version and database. Never gets old as that was a golden age of serie a and there are good scenarios to experiment with, but it takes a significant break in between.

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
Impressive team. How did you afford liverani for your bench though?

He has a relegation release clause at around DKK 35m (£3.5m) and Perugia usually go down after 1 or 2 seasons (though his wages aren't cheap). Same with Toni and Bonera (the latter a little disappointing though, might as well have kept Galante or Delli Carri). It's a little odd, Liverani plays superbly in the 4-1-3-2, but almost average in the 5-3-2, hence the bench spot I guess. Don't quite remember this particular save.

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Is it easy to install that kind of stuff? Right now I play the original (I think) 3.9.60 version and database. Never gets old as that was a golden age of serie a and there are good scenarios to experiment with, but it takes a significant break in between.
Yeah, very easy, also quick downloads.

Have to install the 3.9.68 patch first and then the Oct 2018 data update: https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=2

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
He has a relegation release clause at around DKK 35m (£3.5m) and Perugia usually go down after 1 or 2 seasons (though his wages aren't cheap). Same with Toni and Bonera (the latter a little disappointing though, might as well have kept Galante or Delli Carri). It's a little odd, Liverani plays superbly in the 4-1-3-2, but almost average in the 5-3-2, hence the bench spot I guess. Don't quite remember this particular save.
Bonera is cheap but he doesn't develop good enough jumping and heading stats.

I remember about Luca toni too. I feel like Perugia usually stays in serie a though. Anyway liverani doesn't deliver that much cuz he is slow and doesn't have heading. He would need a particular midfield playmaker role to play through balls and not too many forward runs

Ambrosini is a huge bargain for what he brings. Every team who can afford him should get him

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
When the settings are equal (forward runs, run with ball, arrow forward, no marking, no playmaking etc), there's a world of difference re Liverani. *Tons* of assists in 4132. I basically use only those two lineups. 532 if I have wingbacks (e.g. Guly), extra CBs, or have someone like Nedved who should play AMC. In the other hand, some players really thrive at DM (like Ambro I believe).

It's odd, I find Perugia go down after 1 or 2 seasons in most saves, despite a pretty good team (Ze Maria, Vryzas, etc). I have this budget 4-pack I always end up buying within the first year if I can find the money. Panucci, Ambro, Guly/Zauli/Torrisi depending on needs. Then Toni, Liverani. It gets boring though, but can't ressist.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
There is bug in the 3.9.65 version where the Shakthar Donetsk B team reaches the CL group stages :D

Usually happens in my 2nd season.

Holy shit, I've been playing cm like a crack addict for the past 2-3 weeks. My current save totals around 50 hours of playing time lol. Nice to see others on board.
This game > Cocaine

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
I stopped my addiction game at 3 days 11 hours of playing. Igea Virtus to Serie A in 2013, was spinning wheels for a few seasons due to no transfer funds, exhausting a lot of tactics. I would continue playing but I don't have time lately.

241 - 260 of 263 Posts