Xtratime Community banner

221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Whatever you do keep Emre Fird

He is always unsettled during the first season but that goes away and becomes really good later on in the game and one of the teams highly rated players.

I have got a current Inter save game.

Won 4 European titles in a row (uefa cup and european cup x3)

even with selling Vieri in my first season :D

Btw That starting Inter team has great squad depth.

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
Inter had some bad squad players too, like farinos, Okan, greskos, etc. Just crap players you wonder why they were on a top team.

Georgatos was world class though if I remember

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
I only just realised you can give a player a two week leave of absence if he's finding it hard to adust to xx lifestyle.

Inter had some bad squad players too, like farinos, Okan, greskos, etc. Just crap players you wonder why they were on a top team.

Georgatos was world class though if I remember
Quite realistic then

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
I only just realised you can give a player a two week leave of absence if he's finding it hard to adust to xx lifestyle.

Quite realistic then
That feature is broken, never give them a leave of absence. It will essentially ensure that person will never settle in at the club long term. Ignore their problems, sometimes it just resolves itself. The times it doesn't, you need to sell the player.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Best tactic that I had huge success with was the 4-1-3-2...

----ST---F---
--------------
--MC-MC-MC
-----DMC-----
LB-CB-CB-RB
------GK-----

That Inter squad was so incredible... my starting 11 before the first summer was -

---------------Toldo--------------------
Zanetti-Cordoba-Materazzi-Georgatos
---------------Emre---------------------
---Farinos---Seedorf---Dalmat--------
-----------------------------------------
--------Vieri---------Ronaldo----------

The depth at striker is absolutely incredible... Vieri, Ronaldo, Hakan Sukur, Recoba, Adriano, Kallon, Ventola.... the amount of talent on that strike force is unreal.

I had a really hard time letting that team stay together as I was never fond of Georgatos and Farinos, even though they are great in the game. Same goes for Dalmat. All three in the right system are absolute beasts.

Also, restarting this game brings so many memories, hard not to love it for the nostalgia it brings.

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
No but Alex from Cruzeiro was pretty good, though does plateau a bit. Vucinic is great I think
Vucinoc not, Alex is.
D'Alessandro is an assist beast

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
Already bought Alex :D, though he hasnt taken off yet, after a few games. Bought Zlatan too. Osmanovski and Vergassola brought in a ton of money, I do think selling players is perhaps a little too easy.

Do you use any special settings for the 5-3-2? Like offside trap

·
Registered
43,694 Posts
That feature is broken, never give them a leave of absence. It will essentially ensure that person will never settle in at the club long term. Ignore their problems, sometimes it just resolves itself. The times it doesn't, you need to sell the player.
Oh no, I've been fooled :D
lol. I always thought of it as the game teaching you a lesson about indulgences leading nowhere and hard work being the only answer.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Already bought Alex :D, though he hasnt taken off yet, after a few games. Bought Zlatan too. Osmanovski and Vergassola brought in a ton of money, I do think selling players is perhaps a little too easy.

Just short passing and pressing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
The usual :thumbsup:

I'll add hard tackling since I don't have european fixtures and so can afford some suspensions.

Who doesnt use offside trap irl these days though? :err:

·
Registered
30,441 Posts
I was surprised it has worked so far since there isn't a DM destroyer in these tactics, and only two box-to-box midfielders, but I guess the extra CB does it.

·
Registered
12,160 Posts

I have been trying to sell Fabian O'Neil and Amoruso for two seasons now to no avail. :D

But they hardly ever played and got no exposure.

Other than the young players, I noticed rest of my players haven't been improving in training at all. Current Abilities fluctuate a little up and down but remain in the same range. Ones in 180s remain in 180s, ones in 170s remain in 170s and so on.

In first season, they were all in General (bar GKs). Before second season, I moved them around and edited training. But same result.

221 - 240 of 263 Posts