Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUT....... its worth a try.

I am trying to locate an Arsenal fan who has recently gone missing off another website, 4thegame. His name is GunnerCrazy, and we are a bit concerned as:

1) He is head of the prediction league, and organises this competition on 4thegame. He hasn't done anything on the prediction league in about 5 weeks, and it is very out-of-character, he normally would ask someone else to do the prediction league in his absense, type out the predictions and draw up the table, etc. He has expressed that he hasn't found the quality of the board up-to-standard before he dissapeared, but even so with his involvement in the prediction league it is odd that he has dissapeared.

2) several members have not been able to log in recently, it appears they have had their accounts accidentally deleted or something -- they have not been able to re-register either.

Why I ask on this Milan site is because he mentioned that he had a brother who visited a milan site, and also he has mentioned a site that had a member called Carson35. I think that could be this site... I made a couple of sigs by his request for a milan - supporting brother of his, and he said they were for a Milan site...

I'm a bit afraid of appearing intrusive if it isn't that he can't log in, and that he has left without telling for some other reason... but as I said, we are slightly concerned considering his high profile involvement in the board at 4thegame!! And obviously if the problem is that he cannot log in, then he wont be able to tell us.

Any one...? Gunnercrazys brother....?

Thanks a million, and if this is intrusive in any way then I apologise sincearly!

Cheers, Robbie.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Carson35 is the regular poster here at Xtratime, in the Inter forum. I hope that can help you out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, it lets me know that this is the forum that was referred to at least... anyone know anything more...?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sigs in question, mentioned in the last post, were as follows... does anyone recognise them? Off this site or any other? It would help alot if anyone does and could refer me to the owner/site that they belong to... thanks no end.

Very sorry for any intrusion
thanks a million
Robbie

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Arsenal fans are such an impact posters in every footy forum around. :proud: :tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts