Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which club's stand out to you and why for spotting great talent's and conducting exceptional deal's.

·
Registered
59,515 Posts
SC Heerenveen and Groningen - both have absolutely no youth academy though :neutral: and often play with hardly any Dutch players

FC Twente have a good eye too but at least they use a lot more Dutch players.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
In Italy id say Udinese lives on scrap but sells a player or 2 on nearly every season and a new one is bought through from nowehere, occasionally they find a gem and get good money. I'm always impressed at the amount of players that came though Sporting in Portugal

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
In Italy id say Udinese lives on scrap but sells a player or 2 on nearly every season and a new one is bought through from nowehere, occasionally they find a gem and get good money. I'm always impressed at the amount of players that came though Sporting in Portugal

Sporting produces talent but this is a thread about who are the best poachers therefore we do have to give the crown to Arsenal.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Mainly Barcelona's youth players. :heart:

Don't worry, they will be sold back when they will be finished - for 30 milions :D

Edit: By the way, any good young defender coming from Barcelona? I think Arsenal need one.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Mainly Barcelona's youth players. :heart:

Don't worry, they will be sold back when they will be finished - for 30 milions :D

Edit: By the way, any good young defender coming from Barcelona? I think Arsenal need one.
Just a few second hand player like Cesc, who cant make it in a big team like Barcelona.

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Udinese are great at spotting unknown talents, they specialized in looking for them in places others arent likely to, because they cant compete with them fiancially. Build up several teams with this well planned policy.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts