Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympiakos- Liverpool : Both reds, both teams of big ports, they are both the most winning teams of their countries league ( the most championships), they have both the biggest number of fans in their countries. The differences are that nowadays Liverpool plays defencive football while Olympiakos attacks and that Liverpool is not a capital's team while Olympiakos is.
Olympiakos-Barcelona : They have the same ideology, since they where both mistreated by the dictators of each country. The dictators supported their eternal enemies Real Madrid and Panath. There is also another thing that connects Olympiakos with Barca. Giovanni Silva de Oliveira. A player that is very related with the war between Barca and Real Madrid. Most of Olympiakos fans support Barcelona and other spanish teams like Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao but not Real Madrid. But there are cimilarities between Olympiakos and Real Madrid. They are both the most winning teams in each country.
Olympiakos-Benfica : Both the most winning teams of each country, both reds and they both have green eternal enemies.

Sorry for discussing only about Olympiakos here, but I am closer to this team and know better for them. I am waiting for your postings about teams' cimilarities and differences

Attachments

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Could you please explain how olympiakos were mistreated by the dictator (whom ever it was)?

Cheers Oly :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
OLYMPIAKOS_FC said:
Olympiakos- Liverpool : ... They have both the biggest number of fans in their countries
I don't think Liverpool have the biggest fan base in England! That honour definitely belongs to Man Utd, although people that know 'nothing' about football, now support teams other than Man Utd because:

1. They're full of super-aggressive Irishmen (Well, 1...)
2. They're supported by glory-supporters and Irishmen
3. They didn't win the Premiership last year.

·
Registered
46,981 Posts
Torino and Man.Utd.:
Torino lost all their team when an airplane crashed against the hill called Superga (just out of Torino) in 1949, Man.Utd was a bit luckier cause they lost just a few players in an airplane crash.

·
Registered
814 Posts
DONT LIE SO MUCH...

HEY MAN,I KNOW YOU ARE OLYMPIAKOS FAN,SO ITS RATIONAL TO DISAGRRE WITH U,BUT PLEASE DONT SAY SO BIG LIES.EVERYONE HERE IN GREECE KNOWS THAT PAO AND REAL M. FRIENDSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DICTACTORS.THIS FRIENDSHIP STARTED IN MIDDLE 90's WHEN REAL MADRID WON OLYMPIAKOS AT FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL ( 5-1 IN BERNABEU!!!) SEVERAL TIMES.THIS FRIENDSHIP WAS ESPECIALLY FOUNDED IN THE FINAL FOURS IN ZARAGOZA AND PARIS WHEN THEY SUPPORTED EACH OTHER,EXCHANGED FLAGS AND T-SHIRTS AND LEARNED EACH OTHER THEIR SONGS.OK? SO DONT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Maybe using Caps Lock removes all rhetoric from your argument. Ho-Hum, looks like an irate Pana fan...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that your friendship has nothing to do with the dictators. I don't talk about friendships in this thread. I am talking about cimilarities.
And I forgot to say that 21 fans of Olympiakos died in the Stadium in 1981, as Liverpool fans did in Hillsborough.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Well.sorry for misunderstanding what you wanted to say.But still,there is nothing similar between PAO and Real in the matter of dictators.In the years of dictarorship in Greece (1967-74), PAO won no more than 2 or 3 championships.If you mean that PAO reached the champions cup final because of dictatorship,im sorry but you have to prove it.I dont think that the fact that we lost 4-1 from Red Star Beograd and won 3-0 in Athens is a proof.Especially when Red Star had a shot on woodwork in added time which could make it 3-1 and keep PAO out of final.
....And maybe you should mention something about the "dictatorship" of Kokkalis in recent years,and the way Olympiakos is treated from the referees because of that...There are many proofs for that at least.......

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How is Olympiakos treated from the referees? You have to tell me because I am curius.

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
I will probably need about...100 replies to tell you about that and i'm really bored...Still anyone in Greece knows.The rest of the world can the realise it by seeing what Olympiakos does in European competition in the last 6 years they are Greek champions...( ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!)
....And you still deny to mention something about Kokkalis' Dictatorship...

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Greenwar*13* said:
The rest of the world can the realise it by seeing what Olympiakos does in European competition in the last 6 years they are Greek champions...( ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!)
The Scottish, Belgian, Portuguese, Swiss, Swedish, Danish, and Polish Champions never achieve anything in Europe, but are still the champions.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Well,Greek football has nothing to do with the ones you 've mentioned,apart from the portuguese.You should know that it holds sixth place in the rankings of UEFA for the points gathered by the clubs of each country in european cups.So Greek clubs have to do better than Danish,Polish or Danish...Besides,i don't say that Olymp. should have won the Champions league or something....I just think they could have done better than advancing from 1 only group in 5 years of participation in C.L...
Panathinaikos advanced from 2 in this season only...I think this shows something.......................

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Rangers & Chelsea - Always been very close, lots of Chelsea lads come up to Scotland for the games unfortunately a lot has to do with religion, politics and hooliganism.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts