Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some interesting choices. Would be nice if someone has time to summarize top 3 in both categories.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Romagnoli is top 3 in a lot of lists I see there

·
Administrator
52,112 Posts
Some fairly bizarre choices, who is valdifiori who got picked as third best player in the league? Lol.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Some fairly bizarre choices, who is valdifiori who got picked as third best player in the league? Lol.
Valdifiori has the second most assists in league so far (3). Im guessing Bigon must of watched the Empoli vs Palermo game when Valdifiori was best player on pitch and got MOTM! (he got sent off in previous game agaisnt Milan!)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I watched Valdifiori against someone else though he was shocking. If the question was who are the best 3 so far then fair enough, if the question is who are the best 3 in the league overall then Valdifiori deserves to be nowehere near :D

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
I suppose it's related to the first 6 games even the under 23 lists. No way Berardi is just in one list of 20 otherwise (the list of Sassuolo). Bigon clearly either was drunk or felt like playing the smartarse role.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
I watched Valdifiori against someone else though he was shocking. If the question was who are the best 3 so far then fair enough, if the question is who are the best 3 in the league overall then Valdifiori deserves to be nowehere near :D
yes, Ive watched him in Serie B a few times and he tends to either look superb or hopeless...from one extreme to the other game to game.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
I suppose it's related to the first 6 games even the under 23 lists. No way Berardi is just in one list of 20 otherwise (the list of Sassuolo). Bigon clearly either was drunk or felt like playing the smartarse role.
Well yeah, obviously it's based on the season so far, otherwise likes of Okaka wouldnt be in it! Not sure if scoring 1 goal and getting 1 assist warrants such praise

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Bigon's list strikes me as someone who knows his club will be signing a young GK soon, and wants to be able to tell the fanbase that the GK they signed is one they highly valued.

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Well yeah, obviously it's based on the season so far, otherwise likes of Okaka wouldnt be in it! Not sure if scoring 1 goal and getting 1 assist warrants such praise
I suppose il Luogotenente and you don't watch the games of Sampdoria.
Forget the vote of Ferrero, who is clueless. The votes of Marotta, Pradè and Sogliano pretty much tell you what I know: Okaka has been huge since joining Sampdoria and deserves the praise.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
It's a lot less interesting when you're talking about the first 6 games, would've been more worthwhile if it had been a survey about the season as whole, or even in general.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
I suppose you don't watch th games of Sampdoria.
Forget the vote of Ferrero, who is clueless. The votes of Marotta, Pradè and Sogliano pretty much tell you what I know: Okaka has been huge since joining Sampdoria and deserves the praise.
I've watched 3 so far, and yes Okaka has been good. But considering that it has been your defensive performances that have been more impressive, I'd of said Gastaldello

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I suppose il Luogotenente and you don't watch the games of Sampdoria.
Okaka has been very good for Samp so far this year. But.. You'd put him in your top 3 most decisive players in the league? Sampdoria's success so far this year is mostly based on the fact that they've only given up 2 goals, and Okaka hasn't played a huge part in that.

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Okaka has been very good for Samp so far this year. But.. You'd put him in your top 3 most decisive players in the league? Sampdoria's success so far this year is mostly based on the fact that they've only given up 2 goals, and Okaka hasn't played a huge part in that.
Soriano and him have been the best players of Sampdoria up to now. Unless we decide that just the players of Juventus deserve to be defined decisive then Okaka being the 3nd in the list is not really wrong. Like I said, the fact that 3 people like Marotta, Pradè and Sogliano mention him is a solid proof of what I'm saying.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
who lost the starting spot to Romagnoli. :smileani:
oh did he?! I saw him playing alongside Romagnoli against Chievo, and then Silvestre came in for Gastaldello in last two games I believe (granted I didnt watch them tho)

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Romagnoli is top 3 in a lot of lists I see there
Rugani seems to be rated more for some reason.

Noticed that too, quite odd. Okaka has been good but far from top 3.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Soriano and him have been the best players of Sampdoria up to now. Unless we decide that just the players of Juventus deserve to be defined decisive then Okaka being the 3nd in the list is not really wrong. Like I said, the fact that 3 people like Marotta, Pradè and Sogliano mention him is a solid proof of what I'm saying.
You watch, and know more, about Sampdoria than I do for sure, but using that logic I could say that 16 other people not including him is solid proof that he shouldn't be.

Either way, my point wasn't to start an argument about Okaka. I really was just interested in getting people's thoughts on what were some of the most unexpected names that these lists contained.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Rugani seems to be rated more for some reason.

Noticed that too, quite odd. Okaka has been good but far from top 3.
Rugani is rated more in general, probably after a solid full season in Serie B. Conte called him to the NT before letting him go back to the U21 because Romagnoli got injured

1 - 20 of 25 Posts