Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,548 Posts
michale2035 said:
brasil vs chelski ?
england vs ac milan ?
italy vs barcelona ?
brasil
draw
draw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
During Barcelona's centenary celebrations, they played against a full strength Brazil Squad, and Rivaldo played for Brazil on that day, and he scored against Barcelona. The match ended in a 2-2 draw though.

Regarding the Question in hand;

Draw
England
Barcelona
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chelski will win. they are too good for brasil imo. england will walk through ac milan because they are a way better team, they are younger, faster, stronger. italy and barcelona will be interesting. they have many divers in ronaldinho, deco, totti, cassano. it will be an ugly cheating diving contest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Brazil vs Chelsea (draw)

England vs AcMilan (AcMilan)

Italy vs Barcelona (Italy)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
like i said before

Brazil
Milan
Italy

but i shold put in an explanation, i guess:

Match 1) Brazil might just be the best team on earth. They would probably be far too strong for Chel$ki. With Abramovich and Mourinho the London club has become one of the best in Europe, but I think even the Red Army wouldn't save them in this one. Overall it would be a great opportunity for players like Terry and Lampard to see how "world class" they are. :rollani: :D

Match 2) Milan would just be too classy. Same argument for Lampard and Terry as above applies here too. These days the media always wa^ks over how unrivalled England CB's like Rio, Sol, Terry and King are. This game will provide them with the opportunity to learn how it is really done from Nesta, Stam, Billy and Maldini, while Kaka and Shevchenko put them to the sword. Watch Rooney mysteriously disappear into Nesta's pocket at the other end too :scared: :eekani:

Match 3) The Italian National Team loves playing against Spaniards. If it is a friendly they enjoy the trip and lose in a landslide. If the game is serious the Spanish NT folds like a cheap suit. Basically Barca is the same. All fancy overrated players who play "attractively" but are not much use in international competitions. Italy would smash them, but at least the Spanish press will have a field day criticising the Italians for their tactics. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,409 Posts
michale2035 said:
brasil vs chelski ?
england vs ac milan ?
italy vs barcelona ?
Brasil
Ac Milan
Barcelona
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
Yeah a match between Brazil and Chelsea would be really interesting. Regarding Barcelona vs. Italy, its a no brainer, Barcelona for sure would win. Italy have been underachievers for many years, they managed to beat scotland with two freekicks! I am sure Barcelona will demolish them. But hey that's my opinion!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Falastini said:
Regarding Barcelona vs. Italy, its a no brainer, Barcelona for sure would win. Italy have been underachievers for many years, they managed to beat scotland with two freekicks! I am sure Barcelona will demolish them. But hey that's my opinion!
Barcelona are the internationally recognised Kings of underachieving, possibly only rivalled by Spain. :tongue: :D

meanwhile Italy hasn't been "demolished" by more than a 1 goal margin in a serious game, for literally decades :proud:

Italy would destroy Barca. Puyol would learn some valuable lessons in defending though, so it wouldn't be for nothing. :strong: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Barcelona are the internationally recognised Kings of underachieving, possibly only rivalled by Spain. :tongue: :D

meanwhile Italy hasn't been "demolished" by more than a 1 goal margin in a serious game, for literally decades :proud:

Italy would destroy Barca. Puyol would learn some valuable lessons in defending though, so it wouldn't be for nothing. :strong: ;)
Barca > Italy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Barcelona are the internationally recognised Kings of underachieving, possibly only rivalled by Spain. :tongue: :D

meanwhile Italy hasn't been "demolished" by more than a 1 goal margin in a serious game, for literally decades :proud:

Italy would destroy Barca. Puyol would learn some valuable lessons in defending though, so it wouldn't be for nothing. :strong: ;)

Watch Italy's match in WC 86 against France again Vaga ;)
 
1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Top