Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The club that pay steven gerrard is huge wages declare he is unfit and yet our player with an injury has to come on a 400 mile around trip to get this verified because of an italian on a power trip, they wouldn't dare do anything to risk upsetting Ferguson though.

They have basically questioned the integrity of Liverpool FC and they should get ****ed. The sooner gerrard does the right thing and announces his retirement from international football like Paul Scholes and Carragher before him the better. I wouldn't mind all england fans do is slag off gerrard anyway, he gets played out of position constantly and then gets passed over for the honour of captain or vice captain.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I totally agree. But i seriously do not think that gerrard will hang up his boots for england as he wants a ticket to the world cup in 2010. But after that, i really hope carra can persuade stevie to fvck england.

Oh, and what about torres? He just recovered and i will fvcking curse spain if del bitch dares to play him for 90 mins and screwing up his injury again. :yuck:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
yea, i think gerrard does not look as the player who wants to retire from the international games, also we know he is more important for the three lions than carra who was could be covered in england squad.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
what i meant also that it`s rarely to find a player who can cover gerrard`s rules in both england and liverpool teams. that of course make it difficult to see any side to let him leave. but we saw that the england managers don`t trust carra too much and they picked lower abilities players than him which led him to retire.

btw, those liverpool fans who support the english team don`t want gerrard retire. but those who don`t like the three lions would love see him playing only for the reds.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
gerrard wants to play in teh WC too much to ever give up England. He will play with them until near retirement.

The lack of trust of Capello. You ask the man to come 400mi round trip just to get scanned and get a second opinion? Get a ****ing life. It's a ****ing friendly. Why don't you call him up when you actually play him right, and not insult him by denying him captaincy. I don't see them doing that to Chelsea over Fat Lampard or daring to say a second word to Fergie.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
I think he did also check on Lampard, give it next week and this will roll over. Right now we just don't need it to be an issue for us, as all it would be is something to distract us. England questioned our integrity, they saw there was no lying on our part and they have egg on there face. Gerrard would if any way possible have turned up for England as he almost always does even if injured. What I'm more worried about is Spain using Torres so soon after his recovery from his last injury which came in a match involving Spain and considering its just a friendly against Chile. Del Bosque if anything needs to give more minutes to the likes of Guiza and Llorente and not to Torres, to find out what they can provide the team with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts