Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever ordered anything off the club shop? If so how long does it take to come? I've seen a scarf I like onit and was thinking of buying it the thing is I don't no if it will come in time for when I go to the Fulham game, the one I take at moment is getting abit scraggy, I might just buy it from the club shop in Anfield but it's hard to get in on match day.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Anyone ever ordered anything off the club shop? If so how long does it take to come? I've seen a scarf I like onit and was thinking of buying it the thing is I don't no if it will come in time for when I go to the Fulham game, the one I take at moment is getting abit scraggy, I might just buy it from the club shop in Anfield but it's hard to get in on match day.
i was thinking of that too but it's so much when you ship it overseas.
don't know about the online shop but maybe you should go to anfield beforehand? if it's feasible of course, i don't know where you live ;)

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Owenization-NRG said:
i was thinking of that too but it's so much when you ship it overseas.
don't know about the online shop but maybe you should go to anfield beforehand? if it's feasible of course, i don't know where you live ;)
I'm currently in the Sheffield area studying, thats y I dnt go to as many games anymore now only been to a few this season

1 - 3 of 3 Posts