Xtratime Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
:dazed:

Which heated exchange of insults?
After 10 meaningless post of you I ask if you're stupid and suddenly I'm insulting you? I don't know what an insult means in Greece, but if you'd like I'll demonstrate what an insult means in Belgium :)

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
By The Way Reignman

Why did you only post 4 messages on the Juventus Board till now and 37 in rival Boards?

It looks to me you like to brag with your clubs succes and you're trying to provoke the fans of other teams!

You see some people act like grown-ups and others like little children.........I wonder where you begong.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Reignman said:
i agree that winning is all that matters......................hire a coach with a winning mentality and things might get better. It is not since 2001/02 that you were pushing for the Scudetto until the last day. Become a challenger again, not out of the race at mid-March.
I have to disagree there. Our performance this season is worthy of scudetto contention for the most part. Juve are just having a freak season.

·
Banned
114 Posts
Mr. Bean it seems that my avatar is the reason why people are having a go at me...........You know Luciano is not the most popular figure in the Inter forums nowadays.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Reignman said:
Mr. Bean it seems that my avatar is the reason why people are having a go at me...........You know Luciano is not the most popular figure in the Inter forums nowadays.
For his stupidity, he shouldnt be popular in the garbage dump either. What kind of an idiot even dares look at the referee knowing the reputation his team has?

He should stick to conducting trains and business deals and stop molesting referees.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts