Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milan in the money
Thursday 16 Februay, 2006
Milan are the third richest club in the world, according to the annual Deloitte Football Money League.

The Rossoneri maintained their position in the elite list after netting £158m in revenue for the 2004-05 season.

Juventus moved up from five to four, replacing Premiership giants Chelsea, thanks to the £154.9m they bagged.

Real Madrid came top after Manchester United’s eight-year reign came to an end, given the £20m difference in earnings last season.

Inter were the third highest placed Italian outfit in ninth, while capital giants Roma and Lazio – despite their financial troubles – were also in the Top 20.

The Deloitte report is based on revenue which is built up through the sales of such items as tickets, merchandise and broadcasting rights.

It does not take into account any money which may have been accumulated through player transfer fees.

Top 20
1(2) Real Madrid £186.2m
2(1) Man Utd £166.4m
3(3) Milan £158m
4(5) Juventus £154.9m
5(4) Chelsea £149.1m
6(7) Barcelona £140.4m
7(9) Bayern Munich £128m
8(10) Liverpool £122.4m
9(8) Inter £119.7m
10(6) Arsenal £115.7m
11(12) Roma £89m
12(11) Newcastle £87.1m
13(14) Spurs £70.6m
14(17) Schalke £65.8m
15(-) Lyon £62.7m
16(13) Celtic £62.6m
17(16) Man City £60.9m
18(-) Everton £60m
19(-) Valencia £57.2m
20(15) Lazio £56.1m

Channel4.com

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
i thought we were higher, atleast 4 places

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ohh well....

I'm happy with our place.

Remember, it's not our money.....

But it is our WINS!

That's all that counts!

·
Banned
114 Posts
i agree that winning is all that matters......................hire a coach with a winning mentality and things might get better. It is not since 2001/02 that you were pushing for the Scudetto until the last day. Become a challenger again, not out of the race at mid-March.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
LoL ... a juve fan providing advices.... what has the world become.

Next, we might see jailbirds advising law-making bodies....

:howler:

·
Banned
114 Posts
what's the odd thing about giving advices on WINNING??? i am familiar with WINNING,so i decided to share some secrets with you.............it seems your administration have grown used to being LOSERS, so a little help should be appreciated.
P.S Of course you can go and discuss your problems with the Liverpool fans.......ah i forgot, they won the CL last year.................

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
WINNING seems very important to you Reignman...

Since when is football only about winning? Wouldn't you like your team when they wouldn't win so much trophies? You know how people like that are called? :)

·
Banned
114 Posts
well i have that experience m8. You know that at the end of 80's early 90's juventus did not win the scudetto for 9 seasons? i did not stop supporting juve and will never do so, even if a dry spell comes again knocking on our door. Winning is indeed not the most important thing, BUT answer with all honesty: isn't winning RIGHT NOW the most important FOR YOUR CLUB???

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Winning can be considered the sole most important thing by anyone at ANY point in life dude . . but giving your best and not being a cheat is the most important thing AT ALL TIMES . . winning is secondary to that.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Reignman said:
well i have that experience m8. You know that at the end of 80's early 90's juventus did not win the scudetto for 9 seasons? i did not stop supporting juve and will never do so, even if a dry spell comes again knocking on our door. Winning is indeed not the most important thing, BUT answer with all honesty: isn't winning RIGHT NOW the most important FOR YOUR CLUB???
Yes, I knew they didn't won the scudetto for 9 seasons. And they wouldn't have won it much longer if they didn't drug their whole team and started their maffia-tricks :rolleyes:

And no, it isn't the most important thing to me m8 :finger:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Reignman .. you really couldnt read between lines...

Do you really expect people not to know if winning is important or not. And wow! sounds like the... the whole place needs your wisdom of secrets that you have found out... are u trying to promote yourself in this manner.. cuz its really wierd.

·
Registered
57,752 Posts
Reignman said:
what's the odd thing about giving advices on WINNING??? i am familiar with WINNING,so i decided to share some secrets with you.............
And what exactly have YOU won ?

Supporting a winning team doesn't make YOU a winner, try to get that through your thick skull.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
reignman, it would be useful to assert in this point in time that you dont reign over here, and you never did :D:D

·
Banned
114 Posts
I would care to reign over a place that has something valuable or that has not been conquered.......................Inter?Well, it is 17 years and counting.
P.S Your club is one that every football fan around the world sympathises with and, in a way, feels an affection for it. That is your problem:nobody FEARS your club. As somebody said a few years ago "it is better to be feared than loved". When you start causing fear to your opponents, then you might start challenging for honours.
P.S 2 Let juventus out, because i won't be objective: isn't milan a club causing fear to their opponents? Example: they have not been consistent this season, they are out of the title race and STILL bayern, who are far more consistent and in-form, say that it is a 50-50 matchup......
P.S 3 Of course there is the easy way out for you: focus on me and juventus. Keep walking......

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
If you're saying Inter isn't feared in Europe you don't know what you're talking about m8...

Inter is a team with great possibilities and if they play well they can beat anyone!

They just don't play well all the time...

PS. Your club isn't feared, it's your bands with the refs which is feared :jester: :finger:

·
Banned
114 Posts
Last time i remember Inter being feared is during 2001/02 season, when you were on the verge of winning the Scudetto. I remember that before your final game in Lazio, everybody at juventus gave up hope and even Paolo Montero said that "most probably Inter will win in Rome and go on to lift the Scudetto". But back then you had a coach and not somebody ACTING like one.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Don't you read my posts?

Try again, and post something useful :)

Or are you to stupid to do that? :stress:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts