Hajduk 7 million HRK - INA
Medjimurje 1.5 million HRK - Medjimurska banka and Horex
Rijeka 1.5 million HRK - Croatia osiguranje
Zagreb 1.2 million HRK - Euroherc
Cibalija 700 000 HRK - Croatia osiguranje
Sibenik 600 000 HRK - City authorities
Kamen Ingrad 400 000 HRK - T-Com
Varteks, Osijek, Pula - No main sponsor
I saw this on the Croat forum so i wanted to know if anyone knows how much money our prva liga clubs get from there sponsors? and if someone knows plz list the ammount and who sponsors them.

Pelister - Mobi (but i have no clue how much they get from them)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Ambis said:
I saw this on the Croat forum so i wanted to know if anyone knows how much money our prva liga clubs get from there sponsors? and if someone knows plz list the ammount and who sponsors them.

Slaven Belupo 8 million HRK - Belupo
Hajduk 7 million HRK - INA
Timot od Jane dosta bil bogat!!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr_Makedonija said:
Timot od Jane dosta bil bogat!!
It's probably because of Belupo although i have no idea what kind of a company that is but it must be in there city. I see Dinamo gets tons of money from the city authorities in Zagreb and i wonder if Vardar or Rabotnicki get anything from the city authorities in Skopje? i know in Bitola the handball team used to get some money but i have no idea about FK Pelister.

U

·
0 Posts
Thats bullshit Dinamo have around 10 millions budget not 44 lol! and no way Belupo have 8 million budget. Not even teams Levski or Red Star have that.. Are they on drugs lool.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naum said:
Thats bullshit Dinamo have around 10 millions budget not 44 lol! and no way Belupo have 8 million budget. Not even teams Levski or Red Star have that.. Are they on drugs lool.
It's 44 million HRK (Croat money) not Euro's. ;)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Harry Potter said:
Nor Vardar nor Rabotnick get any money from the city
Thats the problem in our country the cities dont give a damn about develpoing sports (especially in BT) and this new stadium project is the first time i have seen our government do something serious about sports in our country. How is the new arena coming are they still working on it?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
But also that are big money 1 euro= 7 kuni, and 44 milion HRK is around 6.30 milion euros

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
That's very interesting question, espacially looking at situation in which my favorite club is now. We seemed to have strong sponrors - Meridian and Adidas, but when the round finished there was no money to pay players :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
those are not budgets, that is money that clubs are getting from their main sponsors, dinamo budget is cca 100mil kunas, so as u can see half of it is from main sponsor aka zagreb city ;)
someone asked about belupo.. pharmaceutical company.. rich ;)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eduardo24 said:
someone asked about belupo.. pharmaceutical company.. rich ;)
It figures i mean anytime it has something to do with medicine its always big money.

This is good news for Bitola as a whole and hopefully this helps out the industry so maybe in the future they can sponsor Pelister or more likely Novaci.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Eduardo24 said:
dinamo budget is cca 100mil kunas, so as u can see half of it is from main sponsor aka zagreb city ;)
Wow, so Dinamos buget is around 15 mil euro, I really don't mean to offend but you guys aren't very good for a club with that much money.
Rabotnicki which is the richest club in Macedonia has a budget of something over 700.000 euro, thats nothing when you look at Dinamo.

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Tells us about it... believe me that we are all veeeery frustrated by it ;) Just Nowotnys yearly salary was bigger than whole Rabotnicki budget, and we lost against like worst auxerre team in last 15 yrs, hurts a lot ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts