Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to compile as many football anthems as I can, for a website to be opened in the near future. If you could provide me with club songs, it would be much appreciated. If possible, I'd like them in the original language and English translation, though if a translation isn't possible, that's fine too - the original language will suffice. Any club, any division is welcome - the more, the better! Post them here, or PM me with them. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Of course, but it's in Azerbaijan language :)

«БАКЫ» ФУТБОЛ КЛУБУНУН ГИМНИ

«Бакы» футбол клубу
Мейданларын улдузу.
Ъан атыр эяляъяйя
Йени гялябяляря.
Цзцмцздя ишыг, нур
Азаркешляр йорулмур,
Алями тутан бус сяс
«Бакы»йа верир щявяс.

Нягарят

Бизимкидир эяляъяк,
Йашыл мейдан бизимки.
«Бакы»нын олар ялбят
Чемпионлар чялянэи.
Алгыша бах, алгыша
«Бакы» футбол клубу,
Асланларын тярзиндя
Атылыбдыр йарыша.

Ял чал, алгышла бизи
Дуйсунлар сясимизи.
Йолумузу эюзляйир
Манн зяфяр дянизи.
Дюнмяздир гцрурумуз
Гярарлыйыг бу йолда
«Бакы» футбол клубу
Биринъидир футболда.

Нягарят

Бизимкидир эяляъяк,
Йашыл мейдан бизимки.
«Бакы»нын олар ялбят
Чемпионлар чялянэи.
Алгыша бах, алгыша
«Бакы» футбол клубу,
Асланларын тярзиндя
Атылыбдыр йарыша.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. :) I can read cyrillic, so it's alright, I can write it in latin letters.

EDIT: well...almost. How do you pronounce the tvrdi znak at the beginning of a word?

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
No. It is two different clubs.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
squelch said:
EDIT: well...almost. How do you pronounce the tvrdi znak at the beginning of a word?
It can't be tvrdi znak at the beginning of a word... there was a technical mistake in the lyrics. That word is pronounced as "djan" :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah. Ok. I guess my font here doesn't have special letters...tvrdi znak at the beginning looked odd. One more question then, I have one that looks like: Цзцмцздя ишыг, нур but I see Czcmczdya ishyg, nur (c=tse). Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Onumuzdya ishyg, nur (Light in front of us) :)

In original transcription it would look like önümüzde işıq, nur

·
Registered
66,965 Posts
its liekr eading Russian but not being able to udnerstand a word lol. i thought that the Azeri government made the decision to abandon cyryllic and go for a latin version of the alphabet.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Yes, government did it, but not all proceed to latin version. It's surprise for me, that official website of "Baki" still use cyrillic version for it's lyricks of the anthem.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts