Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot my friend A LOT!!! The worst game I ever een in my life ZAGO IS A REAL ASSHOLE! He did start everything just like Serkan from Samsun said. Than Ibrahim slapped Julio cesar for running beside im, Ahmet Yildirim swung a kick into the knees of another player, Pancu looked like he was playing American Football, so did Ilhan. The fans were horid, pegging the ref, Daum even the announcers with everything. Its DISGUSTING!! A lot of suspensions and fines to come.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I wonder what they were thinking.

If Besiktas end up loosing the championship because of this match I wont feel sorry for them. :rollani:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Manny said:
What did they do?
Well according to TRT speaker they did a lot of things.

First of all they swore like hell to the ref and Fenerbahce board (but that is no news anymore).

Secondly, they threw ice spikes left on the stands against players, refs and coaches.

Amongst the victims are ref Cem Papila, some players and Luce....:D Luce was hit on the head with a snowball....

When Samsun were about to take corners they were attacked with ice spikes.....Besiktas captain Tayfur had to calm down the crowd but for vain.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
THe referee provoked this, he is responsible. Close down Inonu for the ref provokinhg the crowds? What the hell man?
The ref didn't call BLATANT fouls on besiktas (even Erman admitted this) and he provoked our players.

If I was there, I would have been as pissed as hell as well, sorry Gravesend, but this is a disgrace. What needs to be closed is the refereeing career of that idiot.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Cengo said:

Amongst the victims are ref Cem Papila, some players and Luce....:D Luce was hit on the head with a snowball....

When Samsun were about to take corners they were attacked with ice spikes.....Besiktas captain Tayfur had to calm down the crowd but for vain.:rolleyes:
Snowballs not Ice spikes.
Don't be so ready to make condemnations when you didn't even watch the game!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
D-lite said:
Snowballs not Ice spikes.
Don't be so ready to make condemnations when you didn't even watch the game!
Bro, if you quote commentators then so can i ....;)

The commentator said ice spikes.....;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
D-lite said:
THe referee provoked this, he is responsible. Close down Inonu for the ref provokinhg the crowds? What the hell man?
The ref didn't call BLATANT fouls on besiktas (even Erman admitted this) and he provoked our players.

If I was there, I would have been as pissed as hell as well, sorry Gravesend, but this is a disgrace. What needs to be closed is the refereeing career of that idiot.
Bro, i remember you saying that we shouldnt blame the refs aso.....does this only count until its your turn to blame them?:D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Cengo said:
Bro, i remember you saying that we shouldnt blame the refs aso.....does this only count until its your turn to blame them?:D
i know I said so Cenk, but this game was just unbelievable bro.
Just watch th full 90 minutes if you get a chance and keep an eye out for the ref's decisions. He overlooks all the fouls on Ilhan, Pancu etc. yet cards every besiktas player making a foul.

Cenk-this is unbelievable, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I thought we had seen it all in the turkish league:
-refs forgetting to send out players agter handing them two yellows
-refs not seeing handballs
-refs overlookign penalties

But today. the wholle thing was hideous. Bro, if you just look at the fouls (in Ibos' case for instance) you'll say: Ibo deserved the call.
But they're not showing in the highlights how Ibo was fouled harshly just before that and how the ref didn't even blow his whistle.
This was just unbelievable.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
D-lite said:
i know I said so Cenk, but this game was just unbelievable bro.
Just watch th full 90 minutes if you get a chance and keep an eye out for the ref's decisions. He overlooks all the fouls on Ilhan, Pancu etc. yet cards every besiktas player making a foul.

Cenk-this is unbelievable, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I thought we had seen it all in the turkish league:
-refs forgetting to send out players agter handing them two yellows
-refs not seeing handballs
-refs overlookign penalties

But today. the wholle thing was hideous. Bro, if you just look at the fouls (in Ibos' case for instance) you'll say: Ibo deserved the call.
But they're not showing in the highlights how Ibo was fouled harshly just before that and how the ref didn't even blow his whistle.
This was just unbelievable.
Still can't believe you won't except Besiktas was disgraceful....
IMO:
1) The stadium should be closed for at least 1 game. Both £rd and 4th announcements were made.
2) The score should go down as 4-0
3) Alongside this, bjk should be fined and the players should take their bans for their red cards.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Bro, i understand your frustration....but the cards cant all be wrong. I admit that the red on Yildirim is questionable....but the others i saw on Maraton and Spor stüdyosu and all of them was correct....but that is just MY opinion!

Ill have to check again i guess to be able to get a better opinion...

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Cengo said:
Bro, i understand your frustration....but the cards cant all be wrong. I admit that the red on Yildirim is questionable....but the others i saw on Maraton and Spor stüdyosu and all of them was correct....but that is just MY opinion!

Ill have to check again i guess to be able to get a better opinion...
No way was Ahmet's questionable....

If you look carefully..

The other besiktas defender kicks the ball away, then Ahmet Yildirim swings his foot at the Samsun player... Ahmet wasn't even close to the ball.. IMO he swung a kick at the Samsun player...

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like Besiktas I really do but bro all the shit started around tyhe 20th minute the referee till that point missed only 1 foul on Pancu. JUST 1!!!! Zago started everything and the fans were I'm sorry to say very disgraceful. The ref wasn't bad on the calls not at all, I was surprised he had the balls to give out more cards after he got hit with a snowball staright in the face. That hurt him you can see on his facebut he kept going. Besiktas fans need to calm down I didnt like their actions one bit today.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BAFLI said:
No way was Ahmet's questionable....

If you look carefully..

The other besiktas defender kicks the ball away, then Ahmet Yildirim swings his foot at the Samsun player... Ahmet wasn't even close to the ball.. IMO he swung a kick at the Samsun player...
Yes true the Samsun player was between Ahmet and Pancu ho actually kicked the ball away and Ahmet swung the kick real hard into the playere.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Ahmet Yildirim didn't even TOUCH the player, watch the replay again please.
You know, Tuncay had slided into Cordoba in a manner that was 10 times worse, but he wasn't carded, suddenly everyone's justifying a RED CARD for fouls!
Is it THIS EASY to hand out so many red cards?

As for the fans, Gravesend if I were there I would've thrown a snowball into the face of that idiot of a ref as well, I understand the fans, they were ticked off at what they perceived as huge injustice-and rightfully so.

Dude-the ref didn't know how to calm down the game and his decisions flared the whole thing up.

·
Registered
667 Posts
First of all, I agree with the title of this thread. This is not because the Kartal fans did anything worse than GS, Fener, or Trabzon fans have done in the past, but because some club needs to be made an example of by the TFF. I'm sick of Ulusoy and Co. sitting on their hands when it comes down to handing down real punishments to clubs for stupid and dangerous fans! If the TFF's indifferent attitude continues, the fan problems in Türkiye could escalate much further and really threaten Turkish football. The fans need to know that they cannot get away with everything, whether it be throwing knives, snow, seats, or whatever...

D-lite said:
if I were there I would've thrown a snowball into the face of that idiot of a ref as well,
Then, you are a part of the problem, aren't you? Please get some perspective!! This ain't some war, this is a Turkish football match. I don't care how bad the ref is on a given day, you don't throw sh*t at him!!

For the match itself, at least 4 of the 5 red cards were absolutely right. Only the Ahmet one is at all debatable. I can't believe that anyone could defend their team after a display like that. Perhaps the ref didn't make some calls for BJK in certain situations, but that doesn't excuse violent behavior by the players. All teams experience games where no call seems to be going their way. There's no need to go postal about it. Maybe the BJK players are just too used to getting everything their way.

·
*the drum drum*
42,531 Posts
I can understand D-lite's frustrations, and expecially since the match is still fresh on his mind..

For his benefit, I think we should all let him cool down and then we'll get onto the discussions rather than arguments ;)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
So yari-turk, you agree with the title?
why nt 10 or 15 games, heck lets close Inonu down for a decade, why only 5 games?

Why was not such response given when Fener fans threw an UMBRELLA which hit the head of Gaziantep's keeper Omer, or when Gala fans almost tore down fences numerous times?

Where were all of you 'just' and 'objective' people then? Suddenly you pop out and condemn besiktas fans, when the referee, through his decisions, helped increase the tension in this game.

I'll cut and paste what i wrote on another thread because I' can't keep on making the same arguments in every single thread:

The problem is that there is no consistency in the refereeing of the turkish league.

If Pancu deserved a red, or if Ahmet Yildirim desreved a red, then so did Tuncay when he hacked Cordoba in the BJK-Fener game.

What Tuncay did there was 10 times worse than any of this. Not that he did it on purpose-but does that matter? should referee's have to decide on intent as well-because that's what the ref today went by. He assumed he knew the intentions of Ahmet yildirim and pancu and showed them a red. The fact of the matter is that the referee didn't know how to handle this match. He made a mistake from the start by giving Giunti a yellow card in a position that totally unwarranted such a decision. He didn't call fouls on Besiktas players, yet he gave out red cards like a maniac against us. by doing so, he contributed to the tension in the game. It was as if he intended to agitate our players with his decisions. Sure you can claim 'this action or that action' deserves a red card (or perhaps not) but we have to look at the whole match and analyze where it went wrong. IMHO, the whole thing blew up after the referee didn't give Besiktas calls on numerous occasions (back o back), which clearly ended up costing Besiktas BIG (the breakaway goal after a foul was committed on Pancu for instance).

In terms of the Turkish league in general: Bulent from Gala is 10 times more aggressive of a player than Zago, but why does he not get red carded as much??? Perhaps because a certain TV commentator doesn't keep on claiming he deserves to be thrown out in everygame on Prime-time television? There is something fundamentally flawed in all of this and the way the system works.

As for Ahmet yildirims card-come on, if he deserved a card there then why did the ref also give Cesar a yellow card in that position too?

besides, Ahmet didn't even touch the player, if referees are going to give out red cards for motions in thin air, they should tell the players in advance so they're well informed and know how to act.

Also keep in mind that Samsuns first goal was an offside and there was a foul on Pancu previous to that. How anyone can congratulate this referee is beyond me.

that's al I have to say o this matter, there's no point in debating this because clearly we don't see eye to eye.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts