Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gaël Clichy might no longer be available for selection this season due to an injury sustained whilst training.

Clichy damaged a bone in his foot in training on Friday and could now reluctantly be forced to the sidelines.

Clichy has impressed with a handful of cameo appearences on the left flank of the Gunners formation, and seemed equally at home at left-back or at left-midfield, forming a steady partnership with Ashley Cole.

--------

Only maximum of nine games left, probably not a good idea to rush him back from injury. Shame, because I like Clichy.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Twayka said:
That is bad news, if Ashley is injured we would probably play CYGAN at LEFT BACK:(
Actually I thought that you would play Toure there, making you Arsenal fans happier still, as Senderos would get more playing time.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Zack said:
Actually I thought that you would play Toure there, making you Arsenal fans happier still, as Senderos would get more playing time.
proably Toure would play but it's not ideal, i remember him getting sent off playing there against PSV a couple of years ago.

if Cole goes anyone reckon we should sign Bernard on a free as cover for Clichy ? think Rob Edwards suggested this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts