Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to shrink my cleats the slightest bit to better fit my foot i was thinking about putting them in my dryer for a short while but i wasnt sure if this would ruin the leather any ideas on what would work without ruining the leather?

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
mufyn said:
i need to shrink my cleats the slightest bit to better fit my foot i was thinking about putting them in my dryer for a short while but i wasnt sure if this would ruin the leather any ideas on what would work without ruining the leather?
Your better off wearing another pair of socks. Better than risking a pair of boots, esp at the price they cost nowdays.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I have no idea about putting them in the drier. Might shrink the leather but surely the plastic sole would still be the same size?

Wearing another pair of socks is reasonable, but you might loose your touch and your feet will get really heavy if you're playing in the wet. Probably best if you just buy half a size smaller next time. ;)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I suggest NOT to put your cleats in the washer because you never know what might happen to them and when you do buy a size smaller... watch out too. The shoes might not adapt and you might have problems later on. What I mean specifically is that, when you play for too long with shoes too tight you can get problmes on your nails and other sick stuff like that. Better to go to the store and knowhow the company sizes their shoes. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts