Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to United keeping a clean sheet in games, especially in the league.

It has been NINE GAMES in a row now since we've conceded a goal in the league (last time we conceded was against Arsenal on the 8th of November I believe). A great achievement so far by the lads. Special mention for young Evans and Rafael who have been apart of this [what the heck... even Sheasy! ;)]

I also believe that we've kept 14 clean sheets in the 20 games of the league so far. Should've done some research before I posted :D but am confident that its 14!!

Thats a great achievement so far! :thumbsup: :proud:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Its amazing!

Goes to show we actually DO have the best back four going around. That and the fact that vida gets angry when United concede. Vida angry is not good...

Vida!

·
Registered
741 Posts
and of course...

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to United keeping a clean sheet in games, especially in the league.

It has been NINE GAMES in a row now since we've conceded a goal in the league (last time we conceded was against Arsenal on the 8th of November I believe). A great achievement so far by the lads. Special mention for young Evans and Rafael who have been apart of this [what the heck... even Sheasy! ;)]

I also believe that we've kept 14 clean sheets in the 20 games of the league so far. Should've done some research before I posted :D but am confident that its 14!!

Thats a great achievement so far! :thumbsup: :proud:
You know youve probably just jinxed us now!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Don't think so! Another 1-0 ripper!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like you didn't! LOL
No, actually I didn't. I watched every United game thus far, as per usual. So therefore I was able to add up all the games I've seen and come up with the right equation. :rollani:

Watching, breathing, eating, toasting, and living United for the last 15 years allows me to make the right prediction, even without "doing research"!

Anywho, whats more important is: - Dimi the Bulgar!!

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Equals the Premiership record, also held by us :D

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Hopefully the return of Rio-Vidic and the good performance vs Porto inspires a similar sequence of clean sheets in the league and cups, get into that habit again and next month could return more trophies than most of us are hoping for. :hopeful:

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Hopefully the return of Rio-Vidic and the good performance vs Porto inspires a similar sequence of clean sheets in the league and cups, get into that habit again and next month could return more trophies than most of us are hoping for. :hopeful:
Yeah, it is definitely possible because Rio and Vidic perfectly compliment each other. All the Rio Vs Vidic discussions piss me off because they do not have the same roles despite both being centre backs. Statistics will prove this. There isnt a better defending pair in the world.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts