Almagro - - Central
Quilmes - - Huracán(TA)
Newell's - - Colón
Arsenal - - Banfield

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After a great come back in La Paternal .. at least for 1/2 of a frikken game..Salas is hurt again !!!!! :( . No idea till when this time ...When things were beginning to look a little better for Chile .. :cry:

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will Boca Jrs have the strength and any goals left for Racing ??? ;)

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Viernes:

Lanús-Velez Sarsfield
Newell's Old Boys-Colón

Sábado:

Arsenal-Banfield
San Lorenzo-Independiente

Domingo:

Racing-Boca Juniors
Estudiantes-Argentinos Juniors
Olimpo-Gimnasia y Esgrima
Almagro-Rosario Central
Quilmes-Huracán Tres Arroyos
River Plate-Instituto.

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:moan: Argentine Footballer Reveals Hooligan Pay-Off Scheme

3/4/2005

Laureano Tombolini, the starting keeper of Argentine club Colon, has revealed an absurd common practice that is currently taking place in the South American country.
“Even if no-one admits it, in all teams money is collected for the ‘barrabravas’ (the hard-core hooligan groups). We do it for our security,” he said.

”In Colon we collect money before each match, give it to our captain, who then puts it in an envelope and leaves it at the club headquarters. Then, one of these fans passes by and picks it up,” he explained.

“I don’t know what would happen if we didn’t do this, but one thinks of ones family and lowers his head,” he added.

Violence has soared in Argentine football since the economic crisis hit the South American country in the late 1990’s.
:neutral:

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fri Mar 04 05:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
TyC Sports USA
Futbol de Argentina
Lanus vs Velez Sarsfield

Great match in under one hr !!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also :

Fri Mar 04 07:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 30 min LIVE
TyC Sports USA
Futbol de Argentina
Newell's Old Boys vs Colon

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friday's Results:

Lanús 1-2 Velez Sarsfield
Newell's Old Boys 1-1 Colón

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Vamos Geriatrico CArajo!! a romperles el toor a la Academia!!!!!...que juegen Palacio y Vargas SO O SI!!!!!!

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sat results

Arsenal de Sarandí 2 - 1 Banfield
San Lorenzo 2 - 4 Independiente :eek:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Gano Raciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!

Ledesma sos un Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro!

·
94,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Racing Club 1 - 0 Boca Juniors :howler:

Almagro 1 - 4 Rosario Central

Estudiantes 1 - 3 Argentinos Juniors

Olimpo 1 - 0 Gimnasia La Plata

Quilmes 3 - 0 Huracan

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
And River is winning 2 - 1 with two golazos by le Tecla Farias. One more and he scores his 100th career goal.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Ironically his career was not so great in Italy. Myabe he is getting his old self now.

Carlos Diogo is a wonder kid! Why he has not been selected by Pekerman with Marque is a question beyond me!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Pooh said:
Carlos Diogo is a wonder kid! Why he has not been selected by Pekerman... is a question beyond me!
Bwahahahaha! I never get tired of the ignorance in these forums.

Just to show you I'm a nice guy I'll tell you why Peckerman didn't call Diogo... HE'S URUGUAYAN! :howler:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I just found out before you even show your nice cute mustache and tell me smart dude! However, what aboout Mareque? I can think of anybody better than him in his position in Argentina at least.

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad Diogo is Uruguayan!

·
18,041 Posts
Iwonder why Benitez can at least at the beginning to mix in good proportions the oldies, with the youngers, this fluctuation between mostly geraitric, to kindergarten is putting unnecessary pression on both groups..and Ledesma se morfo un gol hecho segun dicen, hoy lamentablemente lo voy a ver, Pooh, Mareque has conditions no doubt, but don't grab so instantly to players that have so few experience...

·
18,041 Posts
..well I not only watched Ledesma loosing it, also Delgado twice (Chelo you don't miss a backheal asist by Palermo, those comes in centuries man!! jejejeje), the thing is Racing has two clear too in Lopez, and in Torres, too much changes in Boca he doesn't have a team, and is noticeable. It wasn't Boca day, not even near, but not even produce that much to deserve widely againt a ten men team...

In a whole picture I saw, highlights of three great games: Racing-Boca, Independiente-San Lorenzo and River-Instituto, really fun, hands down to Racing crowd, great spectacle too, obviously moronic the ice?? or wahtever they threw to Palermo, taking this object out, that is what I call a football match atmosphere!!!!!!!!!!!.
The best match Independiente-Cuervos one, and River was really great, but had no rival (leaving Miliki aside, this guy has balls, he deserved a better career).

To the gallinas:
1. Mascherano is everyday adding things, that is why I love him (call me gay, but I love this dude, I wish was bostero), the usuall running WITH SENSE!!!!!!!!!!, usuall changes of flank, of quirurgical steals (he steals balls with the grace of a nutmeg), he is tough as a rock when needed and not too jejeje, and lately he has some Kaka's vertical runnings that leaves me breathless, who he think he is the bastard??? Maradona of the def mids???, great reality and great prospect, I hope he takes time in his transfer, and really choose in his best interests, also that River pay him well to not obly him to fell anywhere just to save his future, his reading of the game is every day better, he is not perfect, but players that WANT to learn, just buy me big time, great kid...

2. Sand, the more suitable words are: nice and correct, great team mate, hard working, low profile, but Lucho also is, Roman is, AImar is, and their quality is of 100 Sands, I think he only stays because of his tacticall sacrifice pressuring, his tactical opening spaces tasks, and he knows where to be, BUT SCORE KID!! SCORE!!! because that is not enough for me to be in River or Boca, he reminds me of Colautti, great dudes, good players, not more, if he has something else he must show it now.

3. La Gata, I don't know is the type of player that all my senses tells me he won't make it grand for an intangible reason, and is one of the ones I WANT MORE to become a real deal, he is fun to watch, he is really stylish, but his role player abilities makes hard to earn a clear spot in river, I hope he makes for the good of Argentina, he is really loaded, and I hope he follows the example of Lucho and Masche...

4. Luchito enter in the last minutes, and only watching his run to asisst la Gata was amazing (the slow motion showed him barely touching the ground, head up) how much grace is in this tall skinny dude? he breaks the rule like Roman of the too much classy so called pecho frio, well keep doing it and phone for Pekerman, he is an old guard 8, and gallinaceos don't adjudicate this one cause his from el Globito!!! the glorius QUemeros, he could easily be in the amazing 73 team, he is the son of Ossie Ardiles long life for him, and same hope of good descision and not RUSH!!! like I expect from Masche. BTW I receive the Huracan heritage through my father, poor I was born bostero, but saw many games in the Tomas Duco Palace, so also watching ****ing Cuervos loosing, compensate, a little, very little to tell the truth the loss against Racing...well tomorrow is another day...

·
18,041 Posts
also I forget Rosario Central with their usuall sylish game and great kids, aguante Don Angel Tulio Zof!!!!!! capo total un señor!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts