Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What can I say about this guy? He came to Europe and was an instant hit (unlike other overrated S. American talents) it didn’t take long until a big European Club (Bayern Munich) signed him for good. Pizarro did not disappoint one bit! Bayern fans cried the day he left :happy:, without a doubt his legacy/numbers are up there with Muller’s and Rummenigge’s :D:D:D.
He wasn’t given the opportunity to set the premiership on fire, but that’s okay :D.

He is back in the Bundesliga and once again he is ripping it up! This guy is a combination/mix/a cross between Van Basten and Rummenigge, oh yeah he is that good folks :howler:!

Peons: Dagoods what are you talkiiiiiiiing about?

Well, He single-handedly ended an ERA yesternight (Oh yes he did)! At the end of the game the Milanisti crowd gave Pizarro a much deserved standing ovation, and rightfully so! Pizarro’s heading ability is up there with Sandor Kocsis’s; you bet your arse it is. Unlike that overrated piece of utter trash Adriano, this man doesn’t need to resort to cheating. Yes he can head the ball without the use of his hands. His first goal (against Milan yesternight) reminded me of Pele’s 1970 WC Final goal against Italia :happy:! Man what class! He put MILAN out of its misery, for good :eek:.

Peons: Well Dagoods didn’t you support Milan at one point in your life?

Dagoods: Allow Dagoods to take this moment to clarify that!

Dagoods: Back then Milan was a different team. Dagoods has always and will always admire players such as: Maldini (greatest LB and defender ever IMHO), Baresi, Rijkaard, and Van Basten. Dagoods considers them great legendary players and that will never change. But then I began following the career of one Fernando Redondo and well REAL MADRID simply won me over :heart:. Milan, Inter, and Juventus Serie A as a whole became a dirty Italian/Mafia/Political business :yuck:. People look up to Dagoods :proud:, and I cannot associate myself with such SKUM :happy:!

Peons: So you did support Milan? What are you saying, exactly?

Dagoods: Dagoods is saying…Dagoods is guilty of being. Okay, here it is: Dagoods was young. Dagoods was stupid. Dagoods was naïve. And Dagoods did support Milan back then and, you know, for that Dagoods is very sorry and deeply regretful.

Dagoods did support them from 88-00 and Dagoods love for REAL MADRID took over afterwards. I’ve been clean/been following Real Madrid ever since. Again Dagoods was young, Dagoods was stupid, and Dagoods was naïve. Supporting Milan was a very amateur thing to do; Dagoods didn’t know any better. I’m just sorry. I’m sorry to my fans and my fellow Madridistas.

Well back to the topic at hand. Pizarro is without a doubt an underrated genius! Please Florentino sign him :D. He is only 30, Dagoods believes he can link up well with Ibrahimovic upfront. Who knows he might be that final piece to the puzzle after all.

Is Pizarro victim of his nationality? Is this another “Donovan scenario” :happy:? Without a doubt he is better than that piece of crap Adriano and obviously better than some other overrated clowns (Benzema, Sheva, Baptista, Cruz) just to point a few. He is making DIEGO (his teammate) look like a superstar for crying out loud. He is still 30; he’s got 4-5 years in him. Will someone give him a chance?

Your thoughts, your thoughts.

PS - All crap and trash talk aside! Dagoods wants to take this moment to send my deep condolences to the Berlusconi family and friends. May GOD bless her soul and family!

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
I don't care what people say, Dagoods is awesome.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Gross misuse of the word genius. It doesn't take a genius to score past Milan's current defense.

Claudio Pizarro is a peon.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't care what people say, Dagoods is awesome.
That means a lot coming from a Cule. Dagoods thanks you!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stopped rreading when i saw the lenght of the opening post and noticed that it's a Dagoods thread
Mandy, you know you're a closet Dagoodsista :happy:!

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
So basically, you are a bandwagoner dagoods?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So basically, you are a bandwagoner dagoods?
Instant repeat:

Dagoods: Back then Milan was a different team. Dagoods has always and will always admire players such as: Maldini (greatest LB and defender ever IMHO), Baresi, Rijkaard, and Van Basten. Dagoods considers them great legendary players and that will never change. But then I began following the career of one Fernando Redondo and well REAL MADRID simply won me over . Milan, Inter, and Juventus Serie A as a whole became a dirty Italian/Mafia/Political business . People look up to Dagoods , and I cannot associate myself with such SKUM !

Dagoods: Dagoods is saying…Dagoods is guilty of being. Okay, here it is: Dagoods was young. Dagoods was stupid. Dagoods was naïve. And Dagoods did support Milan back then and, you know, for that Dagoods is very sorry and deeply regretful.

Dagoods did support them from 88-00 and Dagoods love for REAL MADRID took over afterwards. I’ve been clean/been following Real Madrid ever since. Again Dagoods was young, Dagoods was stupid, and Dagoods was naïve. Supporting Milan was a very amateur thing to do; Dagoods didn’t know any better. I’m just sorry. I’m sorry to my fans and my fellow Madridistas.
:happy:

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Nothing has changed, you are still stupid.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Dagoods, question for you:-

Do you think your popularity has hit an all time low?

People are actually calling "The Sun King' stupid.:eek:

And as for Pizarro being considered a genius???! What the fcuk!!!

Pazzini is better and I don't rate him that much either:D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dagoods, question for you:-

Do you think your popularity has hit an all time low?

People are actually calling "The Sun King' stupid.:eek:

And as for Pizarro being considered a genius???! What the fcuk!!!

Pazzini is better and I don't rate him that much either:D
That’s a good question :D. I haven’t thought about that much. The fact is Dagoods wants to put this behind him. The reason why Dagoods is bringing this up is because Dagoods didn’t want his fellow Madridistas to carry the burden of answering all the questions about Dagoods loyalty to Real Madrid.

Dagoods realizes that these opinions are out of my control. What is in Dagoods control… is coming in here and delivering bloody ratings the way Dagoods has been blessed to do!

Again Dagoods was young, stupid, and naïve. Dagoods cannot say that enough! Dagoods supported AC MILAN and Serie A for that matter back when Dagoods didn’t know any better. Dagoods was not aware of such filth and all of the MAFIA/SERIE A corruption. Otherwise, Dagoods would have never associated himself with such SCUM. It was an amateur thing to do, you know, for that Dagoods is very sorry and deeply regretful.

Of course peons are going to talk. Dagoods is ready for all kind of insults, their opinions mean jack to Dagoods :D. Why? Cause Dagoods will remain the Sun King of XT no matter what. Some clowns are going to say, you are supporting and endorsing Franco’s team. Dagoods wants to make this perfectly clear: Cules, Milanisti, and other bunch of clowns use this absurd excuse; it’s their way to cope with the pain and lack of silverware :happy::happy::happy:.

Make no mistake about it. Dagoods loves REAL MADRID. Dagoods would take a bullet for the celestial, majestic, and mythical RM white jersey :proud:! Dagoods weeps when my beloved REAL MADRID loses a game…and Dagoods sheds tears of JOY when REAL MADRID wins. I love this team more than Alfredo Di Stefano and Raul put together! :happy::proud::howler:

As far as Pizarro goes, well Rihana the numbers don’t lie (look them up) hun :D. Pizarro is a big time player, he came to San Siro and completely owned the Milan defense. He could have at least scored 2-3 more goals but that could have caused a riot so he had to refrain from further humiliating Milan. It speaks volumes about his character and upbringing.

PS – Dagoods deeply regrets the little incident you had with your boyfriend, Mr. Brown. Give Dagoods a call if you want Dagoods to put that piece of trash in his place.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nothing has changed, you are still stupid.
Oooh! you must think you make Dagoods wet when you talk dirty, huh? Wroooooooooong! Try bambiera, you have the wrong guy!

·
Administrator
52,980 Posts
What can I say about this guy? He came to Europe and was an instant hit (unlike other overrated S. American talents) it didn’t take long until a big European Club (Bayern Munich) signed him for good. Pizarro did not disappoint one bit! Bayern fans cried the day he left :happy:, without a doubt his legacy/numbers are up there with Muller’s and Rummenigge’s :D:D:D.
He wasn’t given the opportunity to set the premiership on fire, but that’s okay :D.

He is back in the Bundesliga and once again he is ripping it up! This guy is a combination/mix/a cross between Van Basten and Rummenigge, oh yeah he is that good folks :howler:!

Peons: Dagoods what are you talkiiiiiiiing about?

Well, He single-handedly ended an ERA yesternight (Oh yes he did)! At the end of the game the Milanisti crowd gave Pizarro a much deserved standing ovation, and rightfully so! Pizarro’s heading ability is up there with Sandor Kocsis’s; you bet your arse it is. Unlike that overrated piece of utter trash Adriano, this man doesn’t need to resort to cheating. Yes he can head the ball without the use of his hands. His first goal (against Milan yesternight) reminded me of Pele’s 1970 WC Final goal against Italia :happy:! Man what class! He put MILAN out of its misery, for good :eek:.

Dagoods: Back then Milan was a different team. Dagoods has always and will always admire players such as: Maldini (greatest LB and defender ever IMHO), Baresi, Rijkaard, and Van Basten. Dagoods considers them great legendary players and that will never change. But then I began following the career of one Fernando Redondo and well REAL MADRID simply won me over :heart:. Milan, Inter, and Juventus Serie A as a whole became a dirty Italian/Mafia/Political business :yuck:. People look up to Dagoods :proud:, and I cannot associate myself with such SKUM :happy:!

Well back to the topic at hand. Pizarro is without a doubt an underrated genius! Please Florentino sign him :D. He is only 30, Dagoods believes he can link up well with Ibrahimovic upfront. Who knows he might be that final piece to the puzzle after all.

Is Pizarro victim of his nationality? Is this another “Donovan scenario” :happy:? Without a doubt he is better than that piece of crap Adriano and obviously better than some other overrated clowns (Benzema, Sheva, Baptista, Cruz) just to point a few. He is making DIEGO (his teammate) look like a superstar for crying out loud. He is still 30; he’s got 4-5 years in him. Will someone give him a chance?

Your thoughts, your thoughts.

PS - All crap and trash talk aside! Dagoods wants to take this moment to send my deep condolences to the Berlusconi family and friends. May GOD bless her soul and family!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts