Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a) Tanzi is a very strong negotiator
OR
b) Cragnotti wants Crespo TOO bad
OR
c) Both

Because Lazio is rumored to be willing to offer Lopez+Almeyda for Crespo!

ARE THEY MAD????????

Would anyone mind Piojo? I wouldnt...long shot though...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
ehh.. hehe.. WTF? If that is a fact, then Cragnotti really is mad. He wants Crespo that bad? ? They are mad, definitely!

S

·
0 Posts
Crespo is a great player to have and as Parma owns him they have the best cards on the table to negotiate a great deal.

Cragnotti must do something now Sensi signed Bati for crazy money. So Tanzi is saying Bati $23Milion??????? We want crazy money for him cuz he's younger and his prime years are to come now.

I doubt if Lopez will fit into Lazio or Parma very well cuz he isn't the type of player I think fits well into the playingstyle of Parma or Lazio.

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
amo, i thought you didnt like to talk about stupid rumors....it seems like you are initiating this one. it is very stupid to read all this crap about who is going to get swapped for crespo. these sources that you guys get the stuff from are very unreliable...there is probably 90% chance that lopez is not involved with the tallks between cragnotti and tanzi.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never said it is going to happen! you know waht long shot means?

However argentina,I consider Laziomania a reliable site.At least I know that Mattias wont make anything form his head.

Its not going to happen but I feel I had to report it,is this so bad?

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
it's better for all players to stay in their own teams.
crespo is made for parma
and the same thing with almeida for lazio...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
You guys ?!?

Well I have already made a promise not to post any more topics but I can reply to some :)

Claudio Lopez is a better player then Crespo or else he would play in the starting 11 of the argentine first 11.

You can´t predict that Crespo will score the way Batigol did, so what he´s 5 years younger it doesn´t matter !!

I´ve heard Crespo + Veron for Vieri now how does that sound ?? reasonable right :)

Ahh this is just a waste of fxxking time.

See you after the silly season.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Svennis; I think You're too preoccupied with Lopez. He's a very good player for sure, but he's a forward- Crespo is a striker. He doesn't score that many goals, and Crespo is just a certain 20+ goals a season.

Futhermore Lopez skills are certainly counterattacks. Marcio Amoroso in topform will do very well in that respect.
I just don't see Lopes- Amoroso as a very likely strikers duo.

Even if Lopez is a better footaballer, he will never be as great a striker as Crespo. Del Piero is a better player than Crespo, but he will never be as good a striker as Crespo either.

You can't do the maths in that way.

Ciao.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Crespo and Lopez can't be compared. Crespo and Batistuta can. Crespo is still in Bati's shadow, but from the 2001-2002 season I'm sure Crespo will start for Argentina. That's why you don't see Crespo as a starter for Argentina. However, Crespo would start in ANY national team, except Italy when Vieri is fit. I see only Vieri and Batistuta as better strikers than Hernan today.

ps. I got my three Euro 2000 tickets today!! :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
jooso, how many goals did Vieri score this season? What's his personal best in Serie A. Crespo scored 22 goals. Vieri is too fragile to be considered a better buy than Crespo.

J

·
0 Posts
I just can't believe this crap.
First of all I don't think that Crag wants to sell Lopez now that we finally have him.
Crespo isn't an obsession for Crag. If he gets Vieri I think he'll forget Crespo very soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts