Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is strong rumours in the media that Claude will leave for PSG in the next days. Apparently, the french team offered him a two years contract and he would like the idea of returning to his country.

Chelsea didn't confirm if he went or no to the Asian Tour... Expect news in a few days.

We'll miss him, because he is a true legend. But I respect his decision, he is 35 and maybe he want to be back at home.

·
THE
14,217 Posts
I am so sorry to see him leave but understandable that a 35 year old want sto finish his career in France. True legend, always welcomed back, as a guest :)

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Good luck to Maka; I hope to see him again at Chelsea perhaps in a management/coaching role one day.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's official. Thank you for all Maka, and good luck! I hope to see him back one day.

And now... We have five midfielders: Essien, Mikel, Lampard, Deco and Ballack. Given the Frank situation, is it enough??

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I still think that Claude is quality, but I guess he's now his reaching the final stages to retirement. All this means now that Mikel will play a bit more than he has been in the past few seasons.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
He can prolong his career a few more years now that he left the grind of the EPL. All the best to Maka, what a player you are :thmbup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
A Chelsea legend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts