Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm sana. A newbie and a hardcore rossoneri :fero:

Milan-Juventus is probably the most important match of this season. I know it is too early to call but if Milan wins it tomorrow, I believe they can do the same in sansiro and win the title.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
what about a draw? lol

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
If Juve win, then Milan will give up, that's the Italians for you, they haven't the stomach for it , THEY ARE WEAK !!! :fero: :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frankly I don't think it will be a draw. I think juventus has the upper hand as they have maintained the top position with such ease. For the time it looks impossible for other teams to beat Juve. Milan's only chance is to grab a winner in delle Alpi :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jern Lizardhous said:
If Juve win, then Milan will give up, that's the Italians for you, they haven't the stomach for it , THEY ARE WEAK !!! :fero: :D
Funny it comes from an Arsenal fan :howler: I don't think serie a is like Prem Lge where a champion is decided in the middle of the season.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
If Juve wins we will be a -7. Roughly the same situation of last year :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
sana said:
Hi! I'm sana. A newbie and a hardcore rossoneri :fero:

Milan-Juventus is probably the most important match of this season. I know it is too early to call but if Milan wins it tomorrow, I believe they can do the same in sansiro and win the title.

Welcome on board :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
If Juve wins we will be a -7. Roughly the same situation of last year :stuckup:

that wasn't Juve though was it ? :tongue:

I think Milan can't afford to lose this one, a draw will be fine, but a loss will be a killer.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
that wasn't Juve though was it ? :tongue:

I think Milan can't afford to lose this one, a draw will be fine, but a loss will be a killer.
The coach was the same ;)

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
The coach was the same ;)
true, let's hope for you , you can pull out another game like you did against him last year, that was the best performance i saw from Milan last year, the 2-0 win i think (of course i only saw about 6 or 7 games with my limited access on Eurosport)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
true, let's hope for you , you can pull out another game like you did against him last year, that was the best performance i saw from Milan last year, the 2-0 win i think (of course i only saw about 6 or 7 games with my limited access on Eurosport)
Ancelotti won 4 games out of 4 last year vs Capello (2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 1-0) :stuckup: The previous season 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss (1-0, 4-0, 2-2 and 0-1) :stuckup:

*Serie A + Coppa Italia in both seasons.

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Ancelotti won 4 games out of 4 last year vs Capello (2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 1-0) :stuckup: The previous season 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss (1-0, 4-0, 2-2 and 0-1) :stuckup:

*Serie A + Coppa Italia in both seasons.
the game i saw must have been 2-1 then.

so Capello is "due" a win over Ancelotti then ? ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
the game i saw must have been 2-1 then.

so Capello is "due" a win over Ancelotti then ? ;)
I believe it will be this evening :mad:

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
I believe it will be this evening :mad:

I'll stick my neck out and predict a Milan win, simply because they cannot afford to lose....2-1 ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I'll stick my neck out and predict a Milan win, simply because they cannot afford to lose....2-1 ;)
I believe we'll lose :mad: However, in the remote possibility we shoud somehow manage to go beyond the laws of Football realism :eek: I would go as far as saying that it could be a 3-0 :stuckup: Just day dreaming :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Unless Milan takes things in their own hands and breaks Juves spree, who knows how long they'll keep going. So winning tonight is extremely important. The same was true last year, when Milan owned Roma a few times in a row forcing their form to drop. Grande Sheva :D

If we lose tonight and end up 7 points behind, we will NOT be in the same situation as last year.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Quivering said:
If we lose tonight and end up 7 points behind, we will NOT be in the same situation as last year.
Well Jern is right then :wallbang: I was just trying not to fall in deep depression :sob:

P.S. I've said all along that Juve will win the Scudetto :wallbang:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Laudrup said:
I believe Milan has no reason to fear Juve :shades:
Tyge, you have wrote 9 words only (plus a smiley), but the effect they have on me, is the following: :eekani:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts