Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I need some big help.

I'm writing a proposal in one of my business classes at school. The proposal was obviously supposed to be business based. I decided to write a letter to the U.S. Soccer Development Academy in order to model their business practices (financing, marketing/advertising, etc...) off of some of the more famous academies such as the Clairefontaine or Ajax's youth academy (I realize this case is a bit different.) If you have information on other academies, especially ones like Clairefontaine (nationally run), please share it.

I know relatively nothing about these academies, or the business aspects behind them, so if anyone has any information/books/videos/etc... that you would inform me of I would greatly appreciate it. Hell, what I'm proposing might not even be plausible, but I really have no idea. I tried searching on google but found relatively little. (Even if it isn't specifically on their funding and marketing strategies, I would appreciate some more information)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I'm glad we never signed Ben Arfa, we already have Kolo v Gallas and Adebayor v Bendtner, there wouldn't be enough spaces in the dressing room to seperate another feud.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so all of their funding is through the French Football Association or something?

They don't advertise about the school or anything?

Do the players even stay at the academy for an extended period of time?

Man this sucks, now what am I going to write on. :stoned:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts