Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after playing a very good game panas is out thanks to Arsenal destroying Rosenborg. Quite sad:(

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
hopefully the extra fat reinforces his knees

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AMOROSO! said:
Sanmartean looked chubbier than ever.
Yea i noticed that too :rollani:

Did anyone else hear the panas fans though.. They were making monkey noises every time one of the Black players on PSV got the ball. It really jsut started in the Second half. It was ****ing discusting...

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
What can you do man, it seems to happen all across Europe.
Every Red Star game I go to that involves black players is bad in that department and the crazy thing about it is that we've had black players in our b-ball team, Americans no less and they became fan favourites.

It's very primitive I agree and should be banned from football alltogether, but UEFA doesn't work that way, since then they'd have to throw out teams like Real Madrid as well. Still an example should be set!

Anyway I came here to wish Olympiakos good luck for tonight, red and white Belgrade will be rooting for you! Do yourselves proud! :cool:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I don't understand how this just happned.

Liverpool scored 3 goals in one half to win the game 3-1. We are out.

I am at a loss for words........

U

·
0 Posts
can some one post the away reccord for greek teams the last 10 year :rollani:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
can someone post the record of skopian teams in the CL?

oh wait i know...

0-0

get lost troll

U

·
0 Posts
g00nis said:
can someone post the record of skopian teams in the CL?

oh wait i know...

0-0

get lost troll
do you want a ban????? i will report you cuz you can not insult me with skopi or whatever.. no i have not that info... but tell me the results of greek teams the last 5 year at least away..

this is not a political part..

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
First you tell us the record of SKOPJIAN teams in the CL?????

Do something in the world of football before you come to our forum to take the piss.

U

·
0 Posts
what is skopjijan!! if you mean skopje than no!!! i'm from Bitola in macedonia and not skopje :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Covert said:
Did anyone else hear the panas fans though.. They were making monkey noises every time one of the Black players on PSV got the ball.
I watched the match and failed to see it. There was occasional booing, but all PSV players got that. Maybe I'm not trained enough to distinguish the sounds though...

Naum, you can find the stats in the UEFA site. Now FVCK OFF!

U

·
0 Posts
why do you insult then :frownani: ! did i do something wrong???? thanks for the link..

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
yea you did do something wrong...

you posted..

now take a hint and dont let the door hit your skopian ass on the way out chump

1 - 20 of 33 Posts