Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
THE
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better late than never (was diagnosed underachiving thyrod last week, so I am not very active atm)

I am actually following just the table. At the moment 1 goal is between us and Valencia, so we are still second. Somehow.

·
Registered
33,545 Posts
Better late than never (was diagnosed underachiving thyrod last week, so I am not very active atm)

I am actually following just the table. At the moment 1 goal is between us and Valencia, so we are still second. Somehow.
When 3 teams are on the same points it goes to a mini-league between the teams.

Ajax and Chelsea have 4 pts, Valencia have 3 pts.

Hence why we're 3rd.

·
Administrator
52,168 Posts
Hope you get better Kat.

And its good you missed this game, it was such an insane rollercoaster of emotions :D Both teams trolling their own fans essentially.

·
THE
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope you get better Kat.

And its good you missed this game, it was such an insane rollercoaster of emotions :D Both teams trolling their own fans essentially.
This is excatly how my health is right now- 15 min I'm good and the next 15 mins I am in coma. And my body is trolling me :)

·
Administrator
52,168 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that Kat, what kind of weird trollish condition is that.

·
THE
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn, sorry to hear that Kat, what kind of weird trollish condition is that.

It' is a conditions, that I lack hormones that deliver energy in every cell in my body. Less you have hormones, closer you are to coma (not kidding). Since I am in my substitude hormones only for a week, then I still have terrible fatigue and I can't even think properly. I fear cold like crazy. Not to mention, that I still eat energy (food) but not using it, every bite stays on my body as fat.

So it's not Bart but more like Homer Simpson. Tho, when sub hormones kick in, I shloud be normal again. but it could take months.
So basically I should be in somewhere hot island till New Year and recover :)

·
Administrator
52,168 Posts
Damn, that sounds like an extreme case of hormonal imbalance. Had a cousin who had similar, but yours seems worse if body shuts down energy wise. Hope you recover fully in due time, and yes defenitely get on that, going somewhere hot til end of the year. I want to do that too, considering today was our first snow day :rolleyes::LOL:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts