Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is. Judge by yourself. The link is courtesy of Imranc.

It might be a freekick for Cech as Baros jumped and raised his foot high.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
vinsea said:
It might be a freekick for Cech as Baros jumped and raised his foot high.
More likely a penalty Cech took out Baros with a karate move.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah.. it might be too. But the referee didn't blow the whistle. However, the ball clearly wasn't in.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Watching it live, I was sure it was over the line, the more I look at it, the more doubt creeps into my mind, but at the end of the day, the ref gave a goal and that' s it.... and ne we don't want no bloody video referee.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Looks like it's over the line from that replay to me, Gallas's foot is way over the line when he kicks it. Saying that the whole ball does have to be over, so I don't know if all of it was.

Anyway to late now

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Impossible to tell from the video. This brings up how the officals saw it, as they were in poor positions to see the ball and the line unobstructed. But yes, it doesnt matter now. Action is needed by FIFA or whoever however to make sure goals are goals and non goals are non goals.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Faisal said:
Cech red card and penalty if Garcia didn't get there

clear penalty..... :mad: but nevermind....we in final ready :dontcare:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
polaris said:
Impossible to tell from the video. This brings up how the officals saw it, as they were in poor positions to see the ball and the line unobstructed. But yes, it doesnt matter now. Action is needed by FIFA or whoever however to make sure goals are goals and non goals are non goals.
Polaris, actually it's very obvious from the link i posted above. It was not a goal. You can try to play frame by frame if still not convinced. That's why Gallas had the most difficult moment.

Anyway, it's already over.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Well you moved on, on a bad call now the free ride is over!

OVER!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
vinsea said:
Is it a freekick or a penalty?
free kick :nono:

penalty :thmbup:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
now watching it again and pausing right when, ?Makelele?, kicks it, its clear the ball crossed the line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yesterday's Daily Mail's last page headlined smthing like "I never lose semi-finals"-JM.

:D

That Jose makes me laugh :scream:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

1 - 20 of 50 Posts