Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well better the devil u know, we defeted them 3 times this season so lets make it a historical 5 :tongue: but they showed today that when they want to shut down and defend they r very tough to break,,,anyway we leave it to robben to make a fool of toure...good thing we didnt face ibrahomvic and nedved thou..

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
It's gonna be tough you know, Liverpool will have their players back and they play with their hearts.

I don't rate Juve, maybe we would been better off having them :). But it's definately good for England!

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe ya man coz i only saw the last 15 mints of juve-liverpool and couldnt last till the end, awful awful game that was!

i think liverpool, having lost the 4th spot in the league and hence CL qualification will play their hearts out against us, but i dont see them scoring more than 1 goal against chelsea thou...anyway we got lucky with them in the cup final and lets hope its more of the same,,,besides we will have ROBBEN back and he is something...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
KHALID said:
well better the devil u know, we defeted them 3 times this season so lets make it a historical 5 :tongue: but they showed today that when they want to shut down and defend they r very tough to break,,,anyway we leave it to robben to make a fool of toure...good thing we didnt face ibrahomvic and nedved thou..
Robben can make a fool of Toure all he wants, he plays for Arsenal so it doesn't bother me.

Luckily he won't come up against Traore unless Robben is moved to the right wing.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
It's gonna be tough you know, Liverpool will have their players back and they play with their hearts.

I don't rate Juve, maybe we would been better off having them :). But it's definately good for England!
Alonso should be fully fit but Cisse will still be a bit part player leaving us with only Baros.

Luckily most of our midfield will be fit though.

PS: Any chance of Joe Cole getting injured before you play us?

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
We are working on it. Hopefully we'll get a chance to roll Joe Cole over n over again in around 10 days time. :fero:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Don Techno said:
Werent you supposed to go and whine in the Real Madrid forum now? They are the ones that beat you more recently and also have a big budget:)
Who cares who beats who. Barcelona got beaten by Milan, Chelsea, Madrid, but on the other hand, Barcelona beat all of them as well :cool:

Btw I was congratulating you guys, because I think Liverpool is very weak, sure they managed to beat Juventus, which is quite impressive, but Chelsea is stronger. I watched the Carling Cup final and they were nothing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Laporta said:
Who cares who beats who. Barcelona got beaten by Milan, Chelsea, Madrid, but on the other hand, Barcelona beat all of them as well :cool:

Btw I was congratulating you guys, because I think Liverpool is very weak, sure they managed to beat Juventus, which is quite impressive, but Chelsea is stronger. I watched the Carling Cup final and they were nothing. :thumbsup:

:sob: God, why did we have to play chelsea! We have no chance against their might.

What rotten luck. :moan:

We'll get crushed by them, just like we got crushed by Juve.

:howler: God, we just might get underestimated all the way to the title!!

IN RAFA WE TRUST!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Chelsea have much tougher match with Liverpool that the pitiful Juve, will be a good agressive game.

K

·
0 Posts
chelsea liverpool , NICE , its going to be tough but fun! carling cup all over again ?

oh yea, in soviet russia car drives you!

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Don Techno said:
Werent you supposed to go and whine in the Real Madrid forum now? They are the ones that beat you more recently and also have a big budget:)
you hit the nail on the head with that one

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
when liverpool played hamman and alonso in midfield with gerrard pushed up we pissed all over chelsea ,alonso went off we lost the game, but we outplayed them and got unlucky with a blatant handball ,it will be a very tought game for chelsea ,the final game at anfield on a european night ,will be a cracking game .

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
if only we could change the rules so both liverpool and chelsea would be knocked out if it ends stalemate :D
It will be the first time I will be backing chelsea in the cl though, we would never hear the last of it if liverpool made the final.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts