Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No vouchers needed again.

Well if I was a loyal, regular match-going supporter I'd be well pissed with the club that obviously doesn't know what the feck "loyalty" is but seeing as I'm not, what a 'kin great decision!

;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Liebero said:
No vouchers needed again.

Well if I was a loyal, regular match-going supporter I'd be well pissed with the club that obviously doesn't know what the feck "loyalty" is but seeing as I'm not, what a 'kin great decision!

;)
I didn't understand it .....??

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: CL Semi-final tickets (if we progress)

Assassin said:

I didn't understand it .....??
What part didn't you understand??

·
Registered
619 Posts
The part about you being in the friggin' semi-final:D

L

·
0 Posts
Thats good laugh now because when you see us own your team for the seventh game in a row...................

2 words

Niagra Falls

:D :D :D

L

·
0 Posts
lol pray like a nun bayer beat us, because if they dont your season is over, and whats more I think you know it.

infact watch the bookies odds on you change the moment after the LFc game if we win:)

I think you know what im saying.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Nope, I don't. All going well, and we do meet you in the semi final, I think we have a very good chance of beating you. As I've said before, the only thing I'd be worried about with trip to Anfield would be the hubcaps on our team coach;)

L

·
0 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Nope, I don't. All going well, and we do meet you in the semi final, I think we have a very good chance of beating you. As I've said before, the only thing I'd be worried about with trip to Anfield would be the hubcaps on our team coach;)
think of us who will have to put up with your prawn eating **** coming to our city:D

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just an update on the original point

Apparently vouchers are not needed but priority WILL be given to those who have been to all European matches this season. The club will just check it on their system.

This probably means I have a very small chance of getting a ticket.

I smell Mr.Chubb

:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts