Scouse 1-1 Chavs

Scouse progress on penalty kicks. :)
Whats that ASBO's or goals? :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Nico said:
Whats that ASBO's or goals? :D
:D :D they not gonna play football, they just get 90 minutes to go shopping, whoever chores the most gear is the winner.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:D :D they not gonna play football, they just get 90 minutes to go shopping, whoever chores the most gear is the winner.
Dont they give the proceeds to Wayne & Coleen - They always seem to be wearing tracksuits.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Nico said:
Dont they give the proceeds to Wayne & Coleen - They always seem to be wearing tracksuits.

think so, only Stevie G does ask that his missus receives a donation, she feels nude without her baseball cap

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
tut

Alonso and Gerrard will be they key to this match for us, if they both play at their best we've got a chance if they don't were ****ed.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
tut

Alonso and Gerrard will be they key to this match for us, if they both play at their best we've got a chance if they don't were ****ed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4484849.stm

Kewell, Baros, Garcia and Alonso all available according to BBC. I think we've a good chance, they've only beaten us 1-0 home or away this season and we have as near a full strength squad as we've had. We need to be wary of the threat from midfield, if we can keep Cole and Lampard quiet I think we can do it

·
Registered
687 Posts
Chelsea will lose.. Those lucky winners against Barcelona don't deserve a place in the final..

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Chavford Bridge and unfilled.
I've heard Unfilled before but Chavford Bridge is new. :howler: :tongue:

·
Registered
687 Posts
O Glorioso said:
4-0 win; Lampard hattrick, Joe Cole :D
yeah like that is going to happen.. It will be 2-1 to Liverpool in the first leg.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
vinsea said:
Looks like Robben is totally forgotten? Great.

:tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
beckham mania said:
Chelsea will lose.. Those lucky winners against Barcelona don't deserve a place in the final..

ya thats true..i also agree wif that.... :lala: :lala:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
J Cole :star:

He will be on Riise the whole night.. attacking and defending.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts