Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, we need to win and also pray for an Inter draw/victory against Werder Bremen, so we don't depend on ourselves...

Anderlecht will end last of the group and probably won't care a lot about this match (I suppose they want to focus in the Belgian league instead) so we have to defeat them, or else... we're out.

AMUNT VALÈNCIA!!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
You can pray... but Valencia's chances are really low. Valencia must forget the match of Bremen, you have to win... and wait.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Anderlecht doesn't stand a chance. They need a miracle if they want to take a point from the game.
They've been awful throughout the season and last weekend they were strugling to beat a belgian 3th division team. (3-2)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Both teams have been struggling over the past few months. Anderlecht is still in a crisis, Valencia could have made the first step in crawling out of the pits last weekend. So I predict a Valencia win and hope for Inter to beat Bremen.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JKris said:
Not true, they can get to the UEFA cup by beating you.
True, they still have a chance, but it's almost impossible. They have to win their last 2 games and still it's not sure that they finish 3rd. They have 0 points now.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ficha técnica:

Anderlecht: Zitka o Peersman, Michal Zewlakow, De Boeck, Kompany, Deschacht, Wilhelmsson, Zetterberg, Vanderhaeghe, Baseggio, Iachtchouk y Aruna.

Valencia: Cañizares, Curro Torres, Marchena, David Navarro, Moretti, Rufete, Sissoko, Baraja, Xisco, Mista y Di Vaio.

Árbitro: Tom Henning Ovrebo (NOR)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
If anuthing you have to look out for Wilhelmsson, he have been in great form and may turn out to be a top player. :) He is really fast and your defense isn't full of pacy players.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
JKris said:
If anuthing you have to look out for Wilhelmsson, he have been in great form and may turn out to be a top player. :) He is really fast and your defense isn't full of pacy players.
Could that be the reason why Moretti could end up on left back? Don't really know wether he's fast or not.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Come on Valencia!!!!

With Deportivo out of the CL, we can't afford another Spanish side to go crashing out in the group phase- especially one that has the potential to win the damn trophy! :nervous:

Inter are doing you a favour so far, so I hope in the second half you will get the win you need to stay alive.

HALA VALENCIA!

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Valencia is up 2-1 ,, corradi and di vaio scoring,, but W.bremen is up 1-0 x inter :D

[1 - 0] V. Ismael (pen.) ofr Bremen.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
lucky valencia :D

54' Werder Bremen (Ger) 1 - 1 Inter Milan (Ita)

martins scored a head from a rebound,, stankovich neatly lobbed the ball then it hit the post and found martin's head.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
YESS!!!

Fulltime, we won 2-1 and it ended 1-1 in Bremen! :happy: This is a big result for us, not only because it leaves our destiny in our own hands but on the morale aspect aswell! We were playing without 4 starters in Ayala, Vicente, Angulo and Aimar(why was he not playing?), 3 of them being CRUCIAL players and still managed to win away. :thmbup:

-From what I read, Baraja had a good game with two brilliant assists, about fvcking time!!

Corradi, two goals in two consecutive games! :eekani::D and Looks like Xisco is doing well on the left.. could anyone confirm that?

Now a win at home against Mallorca and a win at home against Bremen and I guess we can kiss our crisis goodbye!

Thank you Inter!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
congrats on the win, i just wish anderlecht could get 1 point from the CL. oh well.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Corradi scored a wonderful goal,, also Di Vaio's goal was nice, congrats to Valencia.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
MoMo said:
Now a win at home against Mallorca and a win at home against Bremen and I guess we can kiss our crisis goodbye!
erm.. I just realised that we'll play two league(Mallorca and Albacete) games first and then face Bremen..

·
Registered
60,317 Posts
Anytime fellas. :shades:

Valencia are a class act and it would've been a pity to see them exit that early. Hopefully you'll beat Bremen and qualify ! :)

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
So could someone clear up the situation? if we win 1-0 we are through, if we win with more than 1 goal we are through, if we win 2-1 we'll out by goal difference and if we win 3-2 we are out by the away goal rule, right?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts