Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 343 Posts

· Registered
16,994 Posts
stupid cocky fans, they are underestimating us. wait till we win 5-0
some drunk chelsea fans were saying loads of shit last night like saying 'you turk please dont stab me' and shit. I swear i was gonna knock the prick out/.

· Registered
16,994 Posts
at least im not gonna watch the game at the arabic channel :yuck: the guy was like the most anti-fener commentator i had ever heard and i don't speak arabic.

· Registered
16,994 Posts
there is thousands of people at the stadium already.

predictions, Fener 3-2 Chelsea. Anelka and Kezman to score today.

Fingers crossed we will be the first to score.

· Registered
16,994 Posts
Kazim Kazim = Colin Kazim Richards

Onder, Moldonado and Vederson had a bad first half, especially Vederson. Alex didn't show up to much in the game. In the 2nd half Kazim was the man of the match, he changed the dynamic of the game. He was the only one who went forward really quickly at first for us. A lot of credit should go to Deivid aswell, he scorerd a 35 yard screamer and he really tried his best at times to redeem himself.

As for Vederson, he was a complete asshole in the second half aswell. He got some ball that was loose and ran from the left side of the pitch to the right. Going at 3 mph and then losing the ball. I mean if he couldn't pass the ball then the least he could have donoe was to toe punt it to the other half of the pitch. Mistakes like this should not even happen at this level.

Lucky for him Volkan played well, he pulled of many saves and he reminded us why he is the best keeper in Turkey. He has become much more consistent this season and I love this guy to bits.

· Registered
16,994 Posts
So how many goals has Kazim scored this season? In the past 3 years he only managed to get in 9 goals.

· Registered
16,994 Posts
By the way the co-efficient points are not important this season. If our country finishes 12th then we will still have our champion qualifying to the CL automatically under the new rules for next season.

Edit: my bad, the rule comes in on the 2009/10 season.
lets hope Rangers loses then so we can finish 10th.

· Registered
16,994 Posts
fuk the foreigner limit, the German youth system is so good that more Turks are progressing than Germans. They can play for our NT while our clubs can play infinity amount of foreigners. It's a win-win situation.

1 - 13 of 343 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.