Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is what we have been waiting for. No one thought we would be here but we are. Kadikoy is the venue, and im sure it will be rocking on Wednesday night. We come off of a derby win over Besiktas in Inonu while Chelsea beat Middlesbrough 1-0 but i heard it was very lucky. Maldonado got a much needed 90 mins considering he will probably start this one. The only problems are that Roberto Carlos still hasn't played in a match since his injury but I'm sure he will be raring to go. Also it's expected that Onder will start in place of Gokhan. So Deivid will need to step up his game because Gokhan provides a lot more support to the right side.

I think we can win this one at home. Hopefully keep a clean sheet as an away goal would be terrible. The whole Republic of Fenerbahce is waiting for this game...so lets get it on! :fero:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think he will. He has been training with the squad since last week but didnt play over the weekend, maybe as a precaution. But if he's training im sure he will play

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
Have to win this home leg at least or I'll end up throwing someone infront of a moving train, or off of a train that's moving even faster. I have so many Chelsea sympathisers and EPL fanatics around me, there can be no other way :fero:

·
Registered
633 Posts
I want to qoute the average guy on the street who knows nothing about football but 'supports' a team:

"Bes sifir aliriz agbi!"

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
stupid cocky fans, they are underestimating us. wait till we win 5-0
some drunk chelsea fans were saying loads of shit last night like saying 'you turk please dont stab me' and shit. I swear i was gonna knock the prick out/.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Fellas,
I know it's a bit of a cheeky question but does anyone know how tickets are sold for the Fenerbahce European away matches? It's likely that the Fenerbahce allocation for the away leg at Stamford Bridge is sold out by now?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
he could be fit but he hasnt played at all so i wouldnt expect him to start with no match fitness
Who is his replacement, Vederson? He played really well in his place, right? So either way you guys should be ok.

Great win for you guys this weekend vs. Besiktas. Rolex with a nice brace :thmbup: Should be an entertaining match Wed.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Volkan
R.Carlos
Onder
Lugano
Edu Dracena
Aurielo
Selcuk
Deivid
Ugur Boral
Alex
Kezman

4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1, whatever you want to call it.

Wederson would replace R.Carlos is not fit.

Hopefully Maldonado starts over Selcuk.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
appearantly 60,000 fener fans will travel to london on the match day. :star:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Fellas,
I know it's a bit of a cheeky question but does anyone know how tickets are sold for the Fenerbahce European away matches? It's likely that the Fenerbahce allocation for the away leg at Stamford Bridge is sold out by now?
HA! No way in hell there are any seats left for this match...except from touts asking for 500GBP.

I'm sure that not only will the FB section be completely filled, but I'm sure there will be a fair few vocal Turks in the other sections of the stadium...

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
man my msn wasn't sending a message to soner and it was pissing me off. so i just posted it there and vented my anger. i'll get rid of it :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
HA! No way in hell there are any seats left for this match...except from touts asking for 500GBP.

I'm sure that not only will the FB section be completely filled, but I'm sure there will be a fair few vocal Turks in the other sections of the stadium...
Didn't think there will be many tickets knocking about. :) And I tend to steer clear of touts.
Actually, just about the only time I bought from a tout was for the Fenerbahce-Galatsaray derby (100 Lira).

Anyway, I do hope Fenerbahce can spring a surprise and put out those horrible c*nts from West London. Will be following it online whilst watching Liverpool-Arsenal.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts