Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok call me an optimistic a fool whatever I don't care ,the game with Man United is history, who's next :cool:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
The Blues and we will beat them too.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
against barca in the final... :cool:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
LIVERPOOL!

time to get Revenge

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no...gotta be barca...beating perhaps the best 2 teams in the world would be something special and quite an accomplishment... :cool:

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Long long shot, but just pray we don't both go thorough and have a chance to meet each other again this season. :boxing::D

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
oh what the hell, why not indulge a bit...

Bring on Pool~ Burdisso to start and score a hat-trick against a 9-men pool after 3 players (Gerrard, Torres, Reina) being sent off from 3 nonexistant foul on Nicholas on the 25th, 26th and 27th seconds into the game at Anfield. 3-0

Then Chelsea for not letting us have Deco, Lampard and Drogba in the summer....:D All 3 players had a change of heart and scored own goals for Jose Mourinho. 3-0

....and then I wake up. :D

In all seriousness, if we advance beyond manU, then Liverpool's revenge is due. And after that Chelsea. I just want to make sure we kick the pure english ass's before heading to the final, i got no beef with spanish teams.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
Roma obviously, we'd score 4 away so the passage to the semis would be a walk in the park.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Roma of course, JM could motivate the players with a video of that Famous game.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
If Inter do manage to get by United, I think there isn't anyone we can't beat to be honest. The momentum will be with us, and this team usually does well when on a run.

·
Registered
16,182 Posts
United will hope to avoid Barca in the quarters, but otherwise they'll be pretty confident ... they'd probably enjoy a Liverpool QF

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
United will hope to avoid Barca in the quarters, but otherwise they'll be pretty confident ... they'd probably enjoy a Liverpool QF
No pessimists are allowed here please :party: practice ur jinxing superpowers elsewhere buddy

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Ok call me an optimistic a fool whatever I don't care ,the game with Man United is history, who's next :cool:
It takes balls to even think about putting this thead mate! :thumbsup:

If we got through Manutd, I want Bacra next..

If we got past Barca, I want Liverpool in the semi..

And finally if we got our revenge.. I want Mourinho`s favourites in the Final.. Chelsea.

It`s just a dream though.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
We have Rooney, Tevez and Park waiting to do what they do best against Barcelona, to play as defensive fullbacks:D:smileani:. Who needs Alves when you have Rooney?:howler::proud:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
The golf course is next.

Wait that is only relevant in North American.

Ok, the beach is next for our team.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts