Xtratime Community banner

who would you rather have in the quarter finals ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
What are the possibilities? I would not mind an easier opponent in the quarters. Leave the big guns for the semis

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I TOTALKY AGREE!! :) I want the ebst team out there, I dont care, Im already satisfied after Chelsea game, If it`s ment to be for us, I want us to win it the hard way.. cause this is my way.. as I always say!

FORZA INTEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!! ::D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Bayern.. I want us to show the Italians how its done ;)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I want an easier opponent tbh and hope Manchester United and Barca sort of end up on the other side of the draw. As good as we were vs Chelsea, we got a bit to go until we readh the level of those 2 teams and it'd be better for us to play them over one game. Besides, seeing how much energy the Chelsea games drained us, a slightly less world class opponent would help us to concentrate on our falling apart league form for a bit too. I'd trade Serie A victory for CL one atm really, but it'd be very sad to give Serie A away from the position that we were in after the derby.

·
Registered
15,957 Posts
Bayern please

their defense is a joke

although the Robben-Ribery winger-combination is as good a wide duo as I think I've ever seen

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
I don't give a flying f*uk who we get at this point.

Bring it.:fero:

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Lucio andd Motta to miss next match.

I predict Manutd btw.

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
Who's in the pot so far?

Man U, Lyon, Bayern, Arsenal, CSKA, Inter, Barca and Bordeaux afaik.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Man U & Barca would be disastrous. I hope they get drawn into the other side. CSKA or one of Bordeuax/Olympiacos would be the easiest on paper.

Still hoping for Bayern though.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
This is how I would order the teams from hardest to easiest

1. Arsenal. I don't know why people tend to underrate Arsenal, but even if they're not as good as ManU, I feel like their team would be a good counter to ours. Arsenal has done poorly against EPL teams in the CL but has done well against teams from all other leagues.
2. Barca. The hardest team on paper, but I have to rate them 2nd because there's a reason why nobody has sucessfully defended the CL.

3. ManU. IMO, not as strong as last year, but we are stronger this year than the last. They beat Merda 4-0 but so did we. They have a lot of old players, are are reliant on Rooney.
4. Lyon
5. Bordeaux

6. CSKA
7. Bayern

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
We had Barca in the groupstages and Chelsea in the last 16, hopefully the last 8 draw will be somewhat easier. I'd be glad as long as we avoid the English and Barca.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
United will draw Barca. Going on a limb on this...just something about the draws that always seem fishy. Not too mention I can see them wanting to get rid of one side right off the bat.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
will there be any seeded teams?

1 - 20 of 137 Posts