Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Is The Big One.. Our Season Hangs Here.. A Win Would Takes Us Into The Semi's For The Second Time In Our History.. Loose Here And It'll All Over And Back To The Drawing Board.

Our Most Important Game Of The Season Now.. The Only Trophy To Play For.. C'mon Arsenal!!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I am not sure how much Cesc has left in his tank, he looked out of his depths today. We need one more huge effort from the kid.

Adebayor, Clichy and Hleb return to the starting line-up.

Please AW start Eboue at RB and Theo at RW.

Eboue looked great at RB today and we need Toure and Gallas' pace to deal with the threat of F.Torres, plus Theo at the moment is playing well with aggression and he can cause them problems with his pace. He's also got a much better final ball than Eboue.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
I am not sure how much Cesc has left in his tank, he looked out of his depths today. We need one more huge effort from the kid.

Adebayor, Clichy and Hleb return to the starting line-up.

Please AW start Eboue at RB and Theo at RW.
Nah, rather start Kolo at RB, Theo RW and Senderos alongside Gallas.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Historikl has the honour of opening the game thread that will either kill or continue or season. He slipped up on the rails to get there first. Nothing would surprise me in this match tbh. It could be another tight affair going into extratime or we could be lacking cutting edge in front of goal and not get that strike we need. We could collapse and get tonked. We could put in another great champions league performance and go through in 90 minutes. nothing would surprise me.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Tunis, Eboue is a better RB than Kolo. It's not like Kolo has been playing great since returning from the ACN anyway. His pace is better utilized to deal with the threat of Torres. Senderos could get burned on Tuesday I don't want us to take that risk.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Agree with Mo. Eboue to start RB, Theo RW. Both can put in decent balls in the box. Something Toure can't provide. Our two goals have come this way against them. Plus Clichy on the left can also produce good crosses.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Tunis, Eboue is a better RB than Kolo. It's not like Kolo has been playing great since returning from the ACN anyway. His pace is better utilized to deal with the threat of Torres. Senderos could get burned on Tuesday I don't want us to take that risk.

Eboue is a nutter, I do not trust him to not make a massive mistake ala OT FA cup at what will be our most intense game of the season esp at Anfield.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I just hope we play Walcott on the right from the start cant be doing with seeing Eboue on the right of midfield again it does not work at all.

its going to be 1-1 isn't it . Pens could well decide this one.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
let's hit plenty of long balls over the top this time, that Skirtel chump just can't work out how to play an offside yet.

anyway, we can't be unlucky again, this time we have to beat this mob, they surely can't defend in numbers in front of their own people.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Confident of a win TBH, we outplayed them in all 3 games, we scored in all games, i expect another goal here for us, we will end their season, and our season will be reborn.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
let's hit plenty of long balls over the top this time, that Skirtel chump just can't work out how to play an offside yet.

anyway, we can't be unlucky again, this time we have to beat this mob, they surely can't defend in numbers in front of their own people.

Don't exagerrate you've been relatively unlucky in one match and even then shots on target for both teams were nearly the same.The league match Liverpool should have won really if we hadn't been playing that ukrainin plumber voronin we might have, so less of the unlucky and more looking at your own teams faults thanks:D

·
63,337 Posts
normally we would have no chance in hell of winning at fortress Anfield, but we have got our hands on the Barnsley video for tips.

·
63,337 Posts
Don't exagerrate you've been relatively unlucky in one match and even then shots on target for both teams were nearly the same.The league match Liverpool should have won really if we hadn't been playing that ukrainin plumber voronin we might have, so less of the unlucky and more looking at your own teams faults thanks:D

we have looked at our faults, but still three times played, three times we were the better side, posts hit, penalties not given and even one of our strikers doing Reina's job, so give it up please, I would hold up my hands if you outplay us like you did last season at Anfield.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
you weren't the better team in 3 matches though.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Oh, I think you will find they can.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
If we go up one nil and close up shop we can take advantage of their pathetic attack. We should beat them at their own anti-football.

1 - 20 of 503 Posts