Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
someone posted an article in one of these threads about how delle alpi barely sells out. anyone have that link again?

·
Registered
877 Posts
ILA werent you the one that posted the article i ask for by a certain lady?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
ILA said:
I might go to this game, they're giving tickets away for free, just have to pretend to be a Juventino, no jersey but I have a black jacket and white shirt.
are you going to turin? better not..turin is Suckkkkk, i went there a few years ago...they are reaallyy suuxxx, its worth nothing for travelingggg better you safe your money for the final in paris :thumbsup: ..:tongue: but if just for the match and support gunners..well its your choice... :thumbsup: good luck mate...

·
Registered
42,582 Posts
lazindo17 said:
are you going to turin? better not..turin is Suckkkkk, i went there a few years ago...they are reaallyy suuxxx, its worth nothing for travelingggg better you safe your money for the final in paris :thumbsup: ..:tongue: but if just for the match and support gunners..well its your choice... :thumbsup: good luck mate...
I was joking ;)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
nEEbz said:
is it possible a couple of thousand of Gunners to take the home seats and make a Highbury Atmosphere in Delle Alpi ? ;)
impossible is nothing ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
nEEbz said:
is it possible a couple of thousand of Gunners to take the home seats and make a Highbury Atmosphere in Delle Alpi ? ;)
I think we may have more supporters than Juventus in Torino, which will be nice. :shades:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i fear this game, i dont think Juventus will be able to do it, i think we will be able get a goal, which would mean they must score 4.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
mmmmmm

2-0, without PV, Camo and Del Piero is 50 - 50, we will thrash you guys with ease :tongue:

Nedved said that we are hopeless :stress:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
A juve team which could trouble Arsenal:

Buffon; Balzaretti, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Zambrotta, Emerson, Giannichedda; Nedved; Trezeguet, Zlatan (needs to be on form).

The team though will be Mutu on the right and Zambrotta at RB which still isnt bad.

I think this will finish 2-1 Juve with Juve going 2-0 ahead :D

I cant believe that Juve will be any worse than they were at Highbury. IN many ways they have nothing to lose now as they seem to be out so they must play the games of their lives fee of spirit.

For Arsenal its just about plaing the same way if Juve allow them too.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I dont think its really happened to Arsenal but we must remember that if Liverpool can score 3 goals in 7 mins v Milan then anything can happen... but normalyl these things only happen to Milan :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Twayka said:
i hope we actually beat juventus in Italy.
To be honest, speaking from a Roma fan point of view Id take a 3-1 loss as long as it got the team through, but Im a Roma fan after all.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Its not gonna be easy, even with stars not playing, there still one of the best in the world, its gonna take one hell of a performance, i dont see it happening, but one can only hope.

1 - 20 of 392 Posts