·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Not the easiest draw but could have been much worse. :thumbsup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Fabregas > Paddy

will be good to see Paddy back though in our final season at Highbury, he will get a fantastic reception followed by a complete schooling. ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Glen said:
Sweet stuff :cool: .

Paddy back to his old stumping ground, and you'll see in the flesh what you've missed :howler: .

You're doomed, and you know it, damnit :skull: .
The student is going to school the past master. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I guess it had to happen at some point. I cant believe how much I'm relishing this right now. What a tie! Now I guess we HAVE TO beat Juventus for personal reasons...

Its going to be tough...but so was Madrid :)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Glen said:
With all due respect..... Real are crap, and we aren't :D .
We will se, it looks like you all have some mental block in CL.

I like this draw, if we get beaten there will be no shame, cos we are the underdogs

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
ILA said:
Liar, I've read Andy's match reports. :pp
Oh... how we PLAY is besides the point ;).

And, ILA, for those talking about mental blocks... aren't you the Euro-fickle Arsenal :D ? You've gone beyond the quarter final how many times ;) ?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Glen said:
And, ILA, for those talking about mental blocks... aren't you the Euro-fickle Arsenal :D ? You've gone beyond the quarter final how many times ;) ?
this is the new and improved babyish side, if we leave out Henry as Haroon as suggested then it would be a real mauling, but we will play the choker just to give you a sporting chance. ;)

·
Registered
42,584 Posts
Glen said:
This season is really strange, usually I'd feel more confident about an EPL fixture than CL, but now I dread a trip to Reebok more than to the Delle Alpi.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Maz said:
Arsenal are going to the final
I second that.

I just think the boys will be fired up to prove Vieira wrong, plus Juve are bothered by teams who get at them and attack. Not the dross defensive football that is served up in Serie A every week. :rollani:

Look at Bremen, they are one of the best attacking teams in Europe and almost knocked out Juve simply because they used attack as their form of defense.

If Arsenal play their normal game, I am sure they can get by Juve, although at the same time I am sure Juve are going to step up an extra notch and prove very difficult to beat. Of course, nobody can be surprised if either team goes through.

1 - 20 of 663 Posts