Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Milan, Now Liverpool. Time to roll the DNA bs under the carpet :lick:

The chickens are already pissing in their pants :howler:. They started off by shutting down our thread :crybaby: And some of them are trying to take sissy Milanista approach of 'we suck' :yuck: (not that we don't agree ;) )

Let's eat them alive :fero:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out the comments on RAWK :howler:

We can nick an away goal at the Emirates then destroy them at Anfield with the crowd.
with the crowd ? :howler: ..what is this some Gladiator match? I doubt they'll have enough of it to even sing their lousy sleeping anthem as they'll be too mesmerized with our game :proud:

·
Masch for Captain
2,413 Posts
Check out the comments on RAWK :howler:

with the crowd ? :howler: ..what is this some Gladiator match? I doubt they'll have enough of it to even sing their lousy sleeping anthem as they'll be too mesmerized with our game :proud:
Yes but it is a known fact that Arsenal players are spineless pussies.

Once they hear our crowd they will go back in their shell.

BRING IT ON!!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Arsenal will beat the guys from the Pool we beat Milan and we beat you as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I dont think it is a sucky draw i think it is a good draw as we know Liverpool well, and I prefer liverpool over Manchester, Barcelona or even Roma.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Beat the holders, Beat the runners up, Liverpool. Get Chelsea in the next round. Exact revenge for 04. Meet Barca in the Final and the deserved winners of 06 to win the CL in 08 (us of course).

It's all starting to make sense now

:lala:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Bring on Liverpool.

You guys really think we're going to just lay down like that because of Liverpool's CL record in the last few years? I don't think so.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
bit early for this thread dont you think? lol

we have to play them 3 times in a week. exhausting

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Comment on RAWK said:
with all due respect to Arsenal, we'll do 'em quite easily. There squad is quite young and inexperienced at this level, they'll choke but we obviously will have to play well and go into the game confident.
I'm confident we'll win over 2 legs, we must do well away, that's the key IMO, at home we'll intimidate them.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=214822.msg4024923#msg4024923

:howler:

Another Comment on RAWK said:
If you asked Wenger which English doesn't he want to get if he was honest he would've said Liverpool Football Club.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=214822.msg4025369#msg4025369

They seem to live in their own world :lala:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
The fact they think they'll "nick a goal" away is pretty funny on its own.

04/05: Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool
05/06: Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
06/07: Arsenal 3-0 Liverpool

Did we even break a sweat in them matches?

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They think the DNA will save them from the wrath of The Arsenal like in the previous years.

They don't know they are gonna be meeting the DNA-bashers of the recent years :shades:

·
Registered
197 Posts
As long as Eboue doesn't start I'm happy. Fabregas hat-trick and a 3-1 win

·
Registered
42,795 Posts
Of course it's a big and important match, but I've had my eyes more on the Premiership. My eyes were more attuned on the road to Paris than Moscow. Despite that now we remain snatching at the glory with outstretched fingers, still the title has been and is a far stronger possibility than past seasons, thus these efforts concern me more.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
feeling alright about this one, just need to keep torres quiet, but toure and gallas have the pace to cope. i have a feeling benitez might play crouch after seeing the way drogba dominated on sunday, we shall see.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
The fact they think they'll "nick a goal" away is pretty funny on its own.

04/05: Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool
05/06: Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
06/07: Arsenal 3-0 Liverpool

Did we even break a sweat in them matches?
no we didnt, but we'll have to do everything we can this midweek. home game = our advantage to take the lead. i dont want to go into boring boring penalties.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I just beat Liverpool 15-1, playing as Arsenal in my Pro Evo master league - IT'S AN OMEN...

:D

1 - 20 of 255 Posts