Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Closest to the strongest starting lineup considering Cuadrado is suspended and Sandro is injured

·
Administrator
52,307 Posts
Worrisome tho that Cuadrado and Sandro are both out. We are playing 4 CMs and have no width to attack with vs an Atletico that bunkers up in deep positions (Costa injured too so not much off bench either). Feels like a game we will only win with some set piece and not open play.

·
Administrator
52,307 Posts
WOW, SET PIECE IT IS! WHAT AN INSANELY OUTRAGEOUS GOAL BY DYBALA!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad, I read somewhere that Cuadrado is suspended but he is in the bench

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Atletico are so much better after Felix came on, we really need to be careful and don't lose focus easily

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, Atletico are known for their dirty game but not giving the ball back is another level of unsportsmanship

·
Administrator
52,307 Posts
Thank you Dybala, massive massive game by De Ligt again.

Stop playing Ronaldo until he is fit ffs.

And thank you Morata! Proper Juventino, missing open goal on last second, only possible explanation he did it on purpose.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

What a magical goal by Dybala to seal top spot, de Ligt with another strong performance, too bad Cristiano is still struggling.... thankfully it is not affecting the outcome of results.. he usually turns to a monster in the second half of the season but hopefully the slump doesn't take that long

·
Administrator
52,307 Posts
Is it a slump? It was a slump couple weeks ago, but right now he cant even run. Why is he playing?

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
He's playing because he's stubborn, if the recent hoopla about him being benched and saying he wasn't injured, when he clearly is carrying something then playing an international game with Portugal is anything to go by, C.Ron is being difficult about resting.

This was always my concern with him, he's so used to being the man and everything revolving around him. What happens when he gets injured or goes through slump?

Unfortunately, it doesn't look encouraging. He seems to be pretty difficult about missing games to rest.

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Could easily have drew this game if Morata had the measure of that tap-in he missed.

Okay, we got what we wanted, topped the group and we're seeded in the knockout draw. But i really hope we start to improve and soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts