Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
real are jeckle and hyde. they'll could beat atleti big time next week, declare themselves "BACK" and then lose the corresponding week, the cycle of football that happens over long periods of time at most clubs happens weekly at this real madrid of florentino perez, it's like a soap opera :eekani:

:D:pp

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
arfy05 said:
real are jeckle and hyde. they'll could beat atleti big time next week, declare themselves "BACK" and then lose the corresponding week, the cycle of football that happens over long periods of time at most clubs happens weekly at this real madrid of florentino perez, it's like a soap opera :eekani:

:D:pp
CULAFORM!!!! :howler:

·
Arsenal Fan
5,476 Posts
I can see a 2-0 win for us at Highbury, Walcott making his debut, playing beautifully, but I won't predict a goal for him, dnt wana ask 2 much! Reyes will get one, and Pires will come on as a sub and get a screamer.

·
Registered
273 Posts
It could be a draw or a tiny win

I dont think REAL MAdrid gonna crush Arsenal away, They are playing badly in the league, not to metioned lost to Malloca, it wont be supprise they may beat A Madrid... To win againts Arsenal, they need at least 2 goals to get the job done , i dont think real madrid will win by 2-0 given that the whole defenders of real actually suck so much....However given that this is champion league , anything can happen, I am looking foward for Raul or Cassano to score the vital goals. But arsenal remain the highest probability to enter to the second round of the champion league. I dont expect a high scoring match up, but i predicted that somehow Real Madrid will march on

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
The 'proud' techincal league of Europe will very much struggling to deal with the only technical side of England (bar Barcelona ofcourse) ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BECKS: WE CAN GO ALL THE WAYBy Mirror.co.uk

stop laughing at the back :s******:

he means England not Real Madrid, he hasn't gone completely LOOPY ? :D

The Real Madrid star joined team-mates including Michael Owen and Frank Lampard at the launch.

The new kit features a Three Lions badge which is the same size as the one worn by the World Cup-winning team in 1966.

Beckham said: "The new kit is great, '66 was such a big part of our country's history and to have something that can emulate that is special for us.

"It feels good and that's the important part, it looks good and if we can perform in it then we'll see.

"We've worked hard to get to the position we're in now, we're in the finals and if we perform and we get a little bit of luck we've got the talent in our team to go all the way."

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Have to say I can't see Real Madrid winning this tie, Arsenal are simply too fast for our slow team to handle. Cicinho leaving spaces on the left for Ashley Cole, Reyes AND Henry. :howler: The only way we can win is purely on a technical level, if Robinho-Zidane-Ronaldo step up and get it done, but I simply do not trust the wing backs.

2-2.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I think both teams aret trying to outfox the other. Real see us lose to Blackburn, so they decide to lose too, to make us complacent about our fothcoming game, but we will not fall for that as we will lose to Fulham, forcing them to also lose next week-end.

These mind games are too much for me.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
panicos said:
I think both teams aret trying to outfox the other. Real see us lose to Blackburn, so they decide to lose too,.
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
panicos said:
I think both teams aret trying to outfox the other. Real see us lose to Blackburn, so they decide to lose too, to make us complacent about our fothcoming game, but we will not fall for that as we will lose to Fulham, forcing them to also lose next week-end.

These mind games are too much for me.
:howler:

we are in pole position then, let's hope we can slip to 8th or 9th by next weekend, RM can never match that, they will turn up on the Highbury pitch with their ipods and smoking illegal cigarettes.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:howler:

we are in pole position then, let's hope we can slip to 8th or 9th by next weekend, RM can never match that, they will turn up on the Highbury pitch with their ipods and smoking illegal cigarettes.
hahahaha good one Jern..lol.

1 - 20 of 386 Posts