Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 478 Posts

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think, who will win this one ?
Seems to be a very close match for me without a clear favorite.
Both teams have a great offense but problems in the defense.
I think that Bayern will go through, though i can't stand them :D ...

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think we have the power in midfield and attack to put the bloody Germans to the sword for once, hopefully by then our defensive problems will have eased and we can get at least a scoring draw in Bavaria before bringing them back to Highbury and thrashing them 1-0 or 2-1 :thmbup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
The Arsenal will steam-roll Ze Germans. They will bring Pain to them in the worst manner possible. Bayern couldn't have hoped for a worse draw. UEFA has done Arsenal a huge favour by handing them a weak Bayern side!

Ok ... who are we kidding here? :D This was too much for me. :tongue: I do think that Arsenal has a point to prove and will qualify but only by the skin of their teeth. Germans are strong in this season's competition but Arsenal might do just enough to nick it. Make no mistake. They have the history, tradition and pedigree and it won't be easy at all.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
thrashing them 1-0 or 2-1 :thmbup:
:eekani: :D :dielaugh:

Even you've gone modest now? You do know that you've jinxed the Highbury game by making that prediction. Change it to a draw if you want to advance. ;)

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
:eekani: :D :dielaugh:

Even you've gone modest now? You do know that you've jinxed the Highbury game by making that prediction. Change it to a draw if you want to advance. ;)
only an insane loon like you would believe in mumbo jumbo like jinxes and boks, get back to your cauldron you spooky individual. :shades: :pp

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
only an insane loon like you would believe in mumbo jumbo like jinxes and boks, get back to your cauldron you spooky individual. :shades: :pp
I declare here on the 17th of December that I warned my dear friend to back-track on his bold predictions (NONE OF WHICH HAVE COME TRUE) for the sake of The Arsenal. I did it in good heart but he called me a loon and brushed it aside as jinxes and boks (what the hell is that? An English word? :D )

Bayern who are very very weak will make it harder now.

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Not even blue shirts, Jern? ;)

the only thing wrong with blue shirts is i can't shout "come on you blues" because i would feel like a piece of chav trash from Fulham , i definitely don't think they are losing us matches. :pp

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
I declare here on the 17th of December that I warned my dear friend to back-track on his bold predictions (NONE OF WHICH HAVE COME TRUE) for the sake of The Arsenal. I did it in good heart but he called me a loon and brushed it aside as jinxes and boks (what the hell is that? An English word? :D )

Bayern who are very very weak will make it harder now.
absolute fruitcake. :D

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Haroon said:
The Arsenal will steam-roll Ze Germans. They will bring Pain to them in the worst manner possible. Bayern couldn't have hoped for a worse draw. UEFA has done Arsenal a huge favour by handing them a weak Bayern side!

Ok ... who are we kidding here? :D This was too much for me. :tongue: I do think that Arsenal has a point to prove and will qualify but only by the skin of their teeth. Germans are strong in this season's competition but Arsenal might do just enough to nick it. Make no mistake. They have the history, tradition and pedigree and it won't be easy at all.
yeah but will henry play well?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Petros said:
yeah but will henry play well?
When the time comes I will send you a PM and also announce it here on XT. Will ya settle for that cupcake? :flirt:

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
When the time comes I will send you a PM and also announce it here on XT. Will ya settle for that cupcake? :flirt:
Haroon, you can't seriously be saying that this isn't a crunch game ?

well i suppose you can, you complete loopeydoop. :shades:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Haroon, you can't seriously be saying that this isn't a crunch game ?

well i suppose you can, you complete loopeydoop. :shades:
Let the time get near Jerny. I am not saying either as we will see where Bayern and Arsenal are in 70 odd days. ;) But rest assured I will inform you guys when the time comes. ;) I feel Arsenal will go through this tie even though you jinxed the Highbury game. :D

P.S What is a loopeydoop? Is this English at all? :tongue:

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
lol, i would love to see your comments the day henry scores a hatrick and scores the winning penalty in a champions league final against ac milan.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Petros said:
lol, i would love to see your comments the day henry scores a hatrick and scores the winning penalty in a champions league final against ac milan.
If he does that I will recognize his feat and respect his achievement and stop bashing him. Scoring a hat-trick and a penalty makes it 4 goals you genius.

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
Let the time get near Jerny. I am not saying either as we will see where Bayern and Arsenal are in 70 odd days. ;) But rest assured I will inform you guys when the time comes. ;) I feel Arsenal will go through this tie even though you jinxed the Highbury game. :D

P.S What is a loopeydoop? Is this English at all? :tongue:

what's going to happen so much in 70 days to change your opinion, they are currently leading their League so you can hardly come out with the Celta excuse. ;)

be a man and show your hand now. :pp

loopeydoop is English , definition : a complet jackawoobeenuts. :tongue:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what's going to happen so much in 70 days to change your opinion, they are currently leading their League so you can hardly come out with the Celta excuse. ;)

be a man and show your hand now. :pp

loopeydoop is English , definition : a complet jackawoobeenuts. :tongue:
jackawoobeenuts??? :eekani: Didn't you guys invent this language? I must've missed out on a whole bundle of words during my school years!

I'll make the call when I see fit. Not now. :stuckup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you bottle, you call me a girl, you are the one who needs to grow some. :pp
Do you know how many people have their guns aimed at me for me to make the wrong call on Henry? All it takes is ONE mistake and then rapid fire. :skull:

I'll make the call when the time comes. Don't worry about that. ;)

P.S I don't need to grow 'em. :nono:

1 - 20 of 478 Posts