Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a dog will always be a dog :yuck:

Toja should definately play on the wings... lets keep our fingers crossed that Radoi might play :hopeful:

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Gica : I'm with you on this one. We don't need to cheer for him tomorrow, his ego is good enough and we know he's good. We need to improve the cofficient!

·
Registered
25,442 Posts
The best outcome is a Steaua victory and Mutu scoring some goals. But, I doubt Steaua can win.

·
Registered
25,442 Posts
Trica declared he hopes a 4-3 Steaua victory with 3 goals from Mutu.

·
Registered
69,972 Posts
If Mutu scores, Steaua probably won´t win. Because probably Gila will score his goal too and I don´t see Steaua scoring 3 goals tonight.

So sorry for Mutu but 0-1 for Steaua.

Anyways if Mutu scores and Steaua win, it´s ok to me.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Steaua have not won a single game against Italian teams in European Cups in 9 tries. They also have 0 goals scored! Mark my words, tomorrow that goaless streak will be broken!

Forza Banel!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
More reasons to score in Firenze

Echipele româneşti nu au reuşit să înscrie nici măcar un gol pe Artemio Franchi, deşi au avut 3 oportunităţi de a sparge gheaţa. În sezonul ‘73/’74, Universitatea Craiova a obţinut un egal de prestigiu în faţa Fiorentinei, 0-0 în primul tur al Cupei UEFA, calificîndu-se apoi în faza următoare a competiţiei după victoria obţinută în Bănie (1-0). Peste nouă ani, aceleaşi două echipe se întîlnesc din nou, tot în Cupa UEFA, însă de această dată victoria îi revine Violei, 1-0. Cea mai recentă confruntare dintre formaţia italiană şi o echipă din România s-a produs în 1996, în Cupa Cupelor, împotriva Gloriei Bistriţa. După remiza din Ardeal, 1-1, echipa lui Batistuta s-a impus în revanşa de la Firenze, 1-0.

Brief translation : In 3 tries at the Artemio Rom teams have yet to score. The rest is the scores we managed against Fiorentina.

I feel it today is going to be the day we break that streak!

·
Registered
69,972 Posts
Not only that...Steaua never scored against Italian opposition :scared: (oh I see you mentioned it in the previous post)

I didn´t know Craiova eliminated Fiorentina twice. I just knew the 82-83 clash.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Peste nouă ani, aceleaşi două echipe se întîlnesc din nou, tot în Cupa UEFA, însă de această dată victoria îi revine Violei, 1-0.

9 years later the same two teams met again, still in the Uefa Cup, except this time Viola claimed victory. 1-0.

Gica - Craiova only beat them once but your Romanian must be excellent for you to understand most of it! Good job man, we're proud of you!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah, i'm pretty sure his Romanian is better than most of the board's. The Latin connection does help though, I mean I can read/understand some Italian and Spanish without any formal education in either. But, no doubt, his language skills are at the next level.

About the game, I do agree and think we will score a goal. And, even if Mutu scores, I think we can get at least a draw. Gilardino is due to not score!

·
Registered
69,972 Posts
No, Fiorentina got eliminated twice against Craiova. In 73-74 season and 82-83 season.

82-83
Fio-Cra: 1-0
Cra-Fio: 3-1

73-74
Fio-Cra: 0-0
Cra-Fio: 1-0

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Gica you are now the Romanian footy Wiki. How do you find understanding our language compared to Spanish?

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, Fiorentina got eliminated twice against Craiova. In 73-74 season and 82-83 season.

82-83
Fio-Cra: 1-0
Cra-Fio: 3-1

73-74
Fio-Cra: 0-0
Cra-Fio: 1-0
Craiova Maxima :proud:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts