Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We must win in order to qualify as soon as posible to the last 16.

Probable line up:

Rensing - Zé Roberto, Demichelis, Lucio, Lell (Oddo) - Van Bommel, Ottl - Schweinsteiger, Borowski, Ribery - Klose

That's if Klinsi opts for the winning line-up that played against Bielefeld.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
What kind of nonsense is that? Schweini has been brilliant this season as everybody knows.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Brilliant? :confused:

Do you have any stats on how many freekicks or corners he takes and how many find a bayern shirt? or do you want to watch all the replays?

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
1 Ibisevic 1899 Hoffenheim 19 13 6
2 Helmes Bayer Leverkusen 10 8 2
Salihovic 1899 Hoffenheim 10 4 6
Klose Bayern München 10 4 6
5 Schweinsteiger Bayern München 9 3 6

That is the scoring statistic in the Bundesliga. Are you kidding me? What else do you want but 3 goals and 6 assists in the 10 games he played?!

In the CL he also was great against Fiorentina in the first leg...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I'd really like to know where those 6 assists come from?

And goals are goals yes, but of the 3 he scored, one was a tap in from a yard out and one was a penalty. Only the first goal of the season against Hamburg was distinctive.

And anyway, my bone of contention is his set pieces. One might not gett the same space and freedom to play when you go from playing frankfurt to say milan, but when you have a set piece atleast, the opposition is out of the picture when your delivering the ball.

His crosses, freekicks have sucked right from the Euro's

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Borowski wins a point for FCB!

Not the best of our matches, but at least we didn't loose.

Now we are draw on points with Lyon at 8 pts.

Bayern - 8 pts
Lyon - 8 pts
Fiorentina - 3 pts
Steaua - 1 pt

1 more point will see Bayern through. But of course I want bayern to win in Lyon and in Munich (vs Steaua) so we can get the 1st place in the group.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
All our set pieces suck. Have you guys seen Oddo take them? He is supposed to be able to cross and his set pieces are the worst shit just like from the rest of our players. The only one that sometimes actually finds the target is Kroos but he has too little playing time to be of influence with his set pieces...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yup our set pieces suck and it's a shame because we have two decent headers of the ball in Toni and Klose who usually get into good positions, but I can hardly ever remember them scoring consistently of their head.

The service really sucks. Even Lahm is a culprit.

Ah, I'm thinking back to the days of Brehme and his wicked deliveries for Klinsi. Those guys would find the one striker in a hoard of defenders.

Our present lot finds the one defender in bucketful of strikers.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sagnol was great on set pieces. Hope he gets back soon and stays fit. Though something tells me that Bayern will sell him next season... I just hope I'm wrong!

I think since Scholl retired, there has been no good player on set pieces in Bayern.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts