Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other Real fans in Paris or coming to Paris for the CL match?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would like to but i don't have any ticket so I have to watch the match on TV

[This message has been edited by morientes (edited 16-05-2000).]

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the same boat. The tickets I've been able to find are going between 2500-4500FF....Ouch.

I'll be at the pub to watch the match...just like last year

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
My problem is I live in Poland, and secondly, I have my exams then, so...I'm fuc*ed :(

but I'll be looking for you guys on TV ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same. Stayng home. God im angry if Real lose :( :( :(!!!!! This is the year most important match...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a lucky guy, I'll be there. I applied 2 months ago on the UEFA web site, and I got lucky :)

I have had my ticket for 600FF.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I will be there. I got the biggest advantage: my cousin in Spain reserved it right at the paris front desk! You could resevre the tickets in advance starting jan. 1, but nobody did because they did'nt know if there team was going to make it. I did, cause I knew we were :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good on you Spaniard,,

I always knew my Real would never let me down...

Is it true that they could make 2nd in Primera??

Anyway.. those ticket prices are expensive.. but i would pay that much to see the ,match however i live in Australia... hmmmm a bit difficult i think.. but rest assured I will be watching it and celebrating after..

Real go and win number 8 and when you do... NOONE will ever be able to beat that record!!

Sabby
xoxoxo

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes Sabby teoreticaly Real Madrid can make it to a second spot in the Primera just look at standings which is posted under "Anelka scores once!! again!!!".

When we win next wednesday there should be a lot partying.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
2nd place guys is out of reach, but 3rd is IMO a foegone conclusion, because valencia will beat and we will win too. Barca will win for sure, I mean they have ntohing to play for more! :) As for the Madrid game, well 8 european cups will take some beating, but isn't Milan close behind with 5? Ahhh, another 2 would do :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I ain't no Real fan ( Atleti :)), but I also tried to get tickets via the internet, ( I though Lazio Roma would make it :()
but they let me down. Everone made a change because of a lottery system that was used by the UEFA. I wasn't lucky....
Anyway I there were only 21000 places for maybe a couple of 100.000 people.

Fortunatelly UEFa send me an E-Mail were the excused them selfes and they assured to put me on the reserve list. Lets hope someone dies so I can take that place ( :)joke).

A very dissapointed Atlético fan....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts