...............babacan
gonul....lugano....turaci....carlos
yilmaz....maldonado....emre....boral
...................alex.....
.....................guiza

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dinamo without four starters,Husiev,Correa,Yussuf and likely Milevsky.

Dinamo was a joke in 2006 and could still make a draw in Turkey so this time i guess the same result.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dinamo without four starters,Husiev,Correa,Yussuf and likely Milevsky.

Dinamo was a joke in 2006 and could still make a draw in Turkey so this time i guess the same result.
fener without deivid, volkan, semih, edu all starters and than also without tumer and wederson

fener without 6 players

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Semih and Wederson are now training with the team. If Semih is not 100% he will not be risked at Sivas and will be saved for Kiev. We should be able to beat them at home. If we lose, we have no right to be in the CL this year. Only one that is dangerous is Bangoura

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Semih and Wederson are now training with the team. If Semih is not 100% he will not be risked at Sivas and will be saved for Kiev. We should be able to beat them at home. If we lose, we have no right to be in the CL this year. Only one that is dangerous is Bangoura
i think semih should come in for the last 10 min against sivas and than come in as a sub against dynamo in lke 60th minute. he is the lifeguard after all:howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
how is that logical?
kleber and logic do not go together. Don't give yourself a headache over his nonsense. :pp

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
You must not know about Aliev then. Should be an interesting game. Kiev have been sharp so far this season, if they win its not that big of a shock.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You must not know about Aliev then. Should be an interesting game. Kiev have been sharp so far this season, if they win its not that big of a shock.
how has milevsky been doin?
dont get your hopes up man, dynamo wont win in istanbul, no one wins in istanbul. if inter milan, sevilla, chelsea, psv couldnt win in istanbul i dont see how dynamo could

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
dont get your hopes up man, dynamo wont win in istanbul, no one wins in istanbul. if inter milan, sevilla, chelsea, psv couldnt win in istanbul i dont see how dynamo could
That's what Manchester United said to us before we went there about 10 years ago... :D

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
nope, can't say that I do. What I remember the highlights from the Spartak and Arsenal games, only dangerous one i remember was bangoura

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
what about rincon?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
how has milevsky been doin?
He's been in the best form of his life. He has more goals than games played, and has been a stud. He got hurt playing for Ukraine in our qualifier with Belarus and he's been out since then.

You guys are really really good at home, but not invincible, especially going through some of the changes you have. I don't think either team will win :smileani:

nope, can't say that I do. What I remember the highlights from the Spartak and Arsenal games, only dangerous one i remember was bangoura
Aliev scored like 3 of the 8 goals against Spartak. He's a 23 yr old AM. There's a highlight on youtube of his wicked free kick vs. Turkey U-21.

He had a silly fake vs. Arsenal that sprung an attack almost leading to a goal.

what about rincon?
Hasn't been in the team for 2 years

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Trivia
Aliev scored like 3 of the 8 goals against Spartak. He's a 23 yr old AM. There's a highlight on youtube of his wicked free kick vs. Turkey U-21.
2005 World Youth Championship (U-20)
Ukraine 2-2 Turkey (5',19' Aliev, 8',53' Sezer Ozturk)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Şeytan;6642396 said:
How a Japanese person says Lincoln? :neutral:
:D

1 - 20 of 181 Posts