Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will you bother watching or listening to the worthless piece of crap ? ;)
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some sort of dumbed down media creation, it's like Big Brother but without the excitement, i hear it is popular in Chav culture. ;)
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am watching it for research purposes, some old fool on at the moment with a European accent, he looks drunk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I am watching it for research purposes, some old fool on at the moment with a European accent, he looks drunk.
Why would Fergie be there? Man United were eliminated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Liverpool vs. Juventus
Milan vs. Inter
Lyon vs. PSV
Chelsea vs. Bayern

No Arsenal? :eek: Oh yeah, this isn't CM.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Chavs will be pleased, they avoid all Italians til Final.

i am even picking up the lingo now, i must stop watching before i become an air-head. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
I don't know who to hate more ... Chelsea for their corruption and dullness, or Bayern for their Germanness and their dullness. :(
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some bald twat on now saying how he will pay loads of respect to Bayern as they won it four times, does he know that their coach is not a 'European Shampion' so is just a piece of shit ? :D

i think it's the same bloke he said the Arsenal were not asociated with London, clever chap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
I can't believe the luck of PSV. They lose 4-1 in Greece on the final matchday to let us go top, and then get drawn against piss easy opponents in Monaco, and now they're in the quarter finals.

Why don't we ever get this sort of luck?
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it would have been boring anyway if we went through, another crappy game with the Chavs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
it would have been boring anyway if we went through, another crappy game with the Chavs.
Heh, true. I still think it should be rigged so teams from the same nation can't play each other until the final (unless it's imposible to avoid ala 02/03). It takes the fun out of the tie playing teams you play twice a season already. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
khimik said:
I don't know who to hate more ... Chelsea for their corruption and dullness, or Bayern for their Germanness and their dullness. :(
I can see it clearly in your mind though. :boxing:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
khimik said:
Heh, true. I still think it should be rigged so teams from the same nation can't play each other until the final (unless it's imposible to avoid ala 02/03). It takes the fun out of the tie playing teams you play twice a season already. :eek:
agreed, the only time the CL is good is when you play a team you haven't played for ages, who was excited by our games with Pana this year ? only weird freaks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
It would have been Arsenal vs Chelsea again, had you guys made it thru to the QFs :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
agreed, the only time the CL is good is when you play a team you haven't played for ages, who was excited by our games with Pana this year ? only weird freaks.
Or playing PSV again. If we have to play Dynamo Kyiv again I'm going to go to sleep through the match entirely.

We've never played Real Madrid. Ever. :moan:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
btw, i was wrong about the draw in case anyone doesn't know.

Chelsea or Bayern v Juve or Liverpool


Milan or Inter v Lyon or PSV
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
khimik said:
Or playing PSV again. If we have to play Dynamo Kyiv again I'm going to go to sleep through the match entirely.

We've never played Real Madrid. Ever. :moan:
Real Madrid would be a peach, i'd even like to become a 2nd seed just so we have the chance to play in the Bernabeu, i'd even try to get a ticket for that one, not that i'm a glory hunter or anything you understand ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Real Madrid would be a peach, i'd even like to become a 2nd seed just so we have the chance to play in the Bernabeu, i'd even try to get a ticket for that one, not that i'm a glory hunter or anything you understand ;)
We're second seeds for next season if we qualify anyway :eek: we had to make the QF's again this season to stay a #1 seed (how the f**k did we become a #1 seed anyway?). We'll probably end up with some poxy draw where we have to play Dynamo, Panathinaikos and Valencia :rollani:
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top