Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulsar started the traditional derby bet thread in the Inter forum (http://www.xtratime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156836), but as most interistas chickened out the thread was closed :stuckup:

I hence hereby restart the thread here for those who dare support & actually believe in their team ;)

Standard rules, 2 weeks, winner over the two legs. Bring it on :devil:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Yes, the Interisti decided the bet was a jinx and that's why they keep losing derbies. :D I'm out anyway, because I don't like to see Inter supporters wearing Milan avatars. :stuckup:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A jinx, huh? They are not stupid enough to believe that a bet on XT will actually affect the outcome of the game. They have simply intelligently estimated their chances of winning and come to the conclusion that a bet is (as allways) not in their best interest... :stuckup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
The Interisti are as fickle and shallow as the weather. One minute, they want the bet as they're sure they'll crush us and then, the next moment, they close the threas as they're affraid of being jinxed....:lala: :howler:

:jester: INTER :jester:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
barracuda said:
A jinx, huh? They are not stupid enough to believe that a bet on XT will actually affect the outcome of the game. They have simply intelligently estimated their chances of winning and come to the conclusion that a bet is (as allways) not in their best interest... :stuckup:
The Wisdom of the Caribbean has spoken!!!!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
San Siro said:
The Wisdom of the Caribbean has spoken!!!!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
Ja mon :devil:

To the interistas: Stop de rashole foolishness, sign up or I'll beat yuh like yuh owe meh money :frustrat: ;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Agreed. Interisti don't deserve to wear the Milan avatar :stuckup: The Inter trashbin avatar looks nice on them though :lala:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts