Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18,832 Posts
good result for CFR but we can be certain that they will probably lose to Chelsea away... they were just too powerful
A tie is all you really hope for with a CL debutant versus the CL and EPL runners up. Very impressive that we actually held them to 0 goals, Chelsea has been scoring boat load of goals lately. I can't wait for the double against Bordeaux.

Lupi that banner in that picture with Draculio is priceless. The students in Cluj really have alot of time on their hands lol!
Bravo CFR!

What impressed me most about the game is how even it was. Chelsea´s individual superiority didn´t show at all, and even the individual duels were overall won by CFR:eek:. Physically it was also really even. If we didn´t know who the teams were there was no way to tell who was Chelsea judging by this game, as CFR also had the better chances. Considering that Chelsea is one of the most effective teams in the world and that Cluj has barely no experience we have to be very happy. Luckily, we were wrong about CFR.

BTW Muresan is doing fantastic:thumbsup:

· Registered
18,832 Posts
I agree with Gica but I think its exaggerated to say that CFR and Chelsea were even :pp
Like GICA said, CFR had the better chances, they were better than Chelsea in this game. Throughout the game i didn´t see the difference between the teams and players. And that is even more impressive in the light of what happened in UEFA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.