Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,790 Posts
If we talk about traditional outcomes between Romanian and English clubs, it's important to point out that CFR is hardly a Romanian side while Chelsea is hardly an English one as well.

:)
Yep this is the battle of foreign coaches with Ivorian strikers and Portugese midfielders!

· Registered
6,790 Posts
Bravo Cluj!

A tie is all you really hope for with a CL debutant versus the CL and EPL runners up. Very impressive that we actually held them to 0 goals, Chelsea has been scoring boat load of goals lately. I can't wait for the double against Bordeaux.

Lupi that banner in that picture with Draculio is priceless. The students in Cluj really have alot of time on their hands lol!

· Registered
6,790 Posts
Fair play is rare in hostile enviroments! What a goal Messi scored to win the game wow! But the Ukranian keeper was really weak on the first goal. Luce deserved better. Perhaps Rat would of helped stopping Messi lol

· Registered
6,790 Posts
Wow just saw the highlights. Cluj played better than Steaua did yesterday. I think Becali must be on some good medication. Cluj looked the more dangerous of the 2 in those highlights. What a miss by Trica, that goal would of made my week and sent Cluj into a non stop party for weeks!

· Registered
6,790 Posts
Drogba's trip to Transilvania

I don't think Drogba will be coming back anytime soon to Transilvania, maybe for some "tratamente".

He's out for 6 weeks after being subbed off in obvious pain in the 60th minute last night. He will have vengence in his eyes when we visit him in the last fixture at Stamford bridge.

· Registered
6,790 Posts
Hehe yeah it was just the atmosphere in Transilvania. He probably didn't sleep at night due to all the bats smashing their heads on his hotel room window. Initially they were thinking months so you're right Gica, he's lucky it wasn't more serious. I love Drogba but I think he should of leave Chelsea this season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.