Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's a bit early, but I am a bit curious to know what team will Klinsmann send out to the pitch on this match.

Out of the game are: Ribery, Toni, Borowski, Altintop, Van Buyten. The only player that can play, that missed the match v Hannover is Van Bommel.

My prediction for FCB line-up is:

Rensing - Oddo, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - Van Bommel, Ottl - Schweinsteiger, Zé Roberto - Podolski, Klose

·
Super
4,283 Posts
whoever they send out should be able to protect that 5 goal advantage. Otherwise, they shouldn't be wearing the jersey of Bayern München.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Yeah, totally unimportant match concerning the progressing in CL. However you want to win it regardless of the importance because of UEFA coefficient, fans, money and confidence.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Butt - Lell, Lucio, van Buyten, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, van Bommel, Ottl, Zé Roberto - Klose, Podolski

The least important game of the season and we finally play our best keeper... ;)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Butt - Lell, Lucio, van Buyten, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, van Bommel, Ottl, Zé Roberto - Klose, Podolski

The least important game of the season and we finally play our best keeper... ;)
And we play with the one that should be a starter in the DM position also!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have two questions,

1. Is it true that Zé Roberto agreed to a two-year contract? That was said in BILD.
2. Is Oliver Kahn in contention to be Schalke's new manager? I'd really hate that!

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Just look at how safe Butt is with all the corners. No stupid fisting like Rensing. And then actually more or less an assist to Podolski's bycycle kick goal. :D

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
It is so annoying how we play our counters now. It would EASILY be possible to make it double digits against this Sporting side but Sosa destroyed everything with 2-3 bad passes at the beginning of the half and since then nobody is caring for anything anymore... :fero:

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Who needs shit like Sosa when you have Müller... :pp

Honestly, get rid of him as soon as possible and I hope to see more of Müller in the league too.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Müller :thmbup:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Record Victory! We have 2 records now, fastest goal and greatest victory ever in a direct knockout phase.

Müller was superb and Sosa sucked. I agree with all of you, Sosa should be sold. I thought Müller was a striker though. Who was the other reserve player on the squad?

Oh and Butt was superb, the only play that he was never going to stop was Moutihno amazing goal. But to be fair, not even Kahn could had stopped that.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
It certainly won't be this easy in the next round. I am anxiously waiting for their next opponent.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Müller was impressive in the few minutes he played. Man, what pace does this guy has despite his height. He is a very confident lad who I foresee a great future for at Bayern.

Butt is much more secure in goal than the lame Rensing.

Wonderful result but let us not all get carried out. I don't care who we get next. If we want to be the best then we need to beat the best.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts